Animated Ironhide - your guesses?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by IronicHide, Mar 8, 2008.

1. hutchprime

hutchprime Made of sterner stuff

News Credits:
    Form Max, that's a fantastic remould idea. Would be great to get Cybertron Ratchet and Both Ironhide's.

I would be sad for Huffer to be a traitor.

2. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    hmm...maybe the episode wll be misleading? like there was no mention of Meltdown being in Survival of the Fittest. yet BAM there he was. maybe Ironhide is the traitor character/drill sergeant, but during Bumblebees flashbacks he realizs Ironhide cant be a traitor, and really he was undercover for Magnus or something like that.

3. Jiffclumper

Jiffclumper Member

The traitor could be a new character, or perhaps someone like Sideways or Flip Sides.

4. autoWHAT

autoWHAT Well-Known Member

is the huffer as a traitor just a guess or is there any reliable source involved at all?

becaue i'd think mirage would be the most likely traitor

5. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Behold, Gagatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Granted, we didn't even hear about him being in animated, but it wouldn't surprise me if the traitor was Mirage... :( 

I mean, one episode where he got reprogrammed by Bombshell, and most of the fanboys considers him a traitor for life... See the Dreamwave G1 comic. I wish they'd rather emphasise his refined, snobbish style. But then, he might not even will be there.

I don't think Huffer is in Animated at all. The guy who said there will be an animated Huffer didn't remember the name, only that there is an orange-purple guy... Note that those are Sentinel's exact colors.

So far, the traitor could be anyone. I'd be in TF Heaven if it'd be (Double)Dealer... :)  He's such a great character.

6. Turnpike

Turnpike Brawl is my bee-otch

I can clearly see 'R. Lee Ermey' doing his voice..
    "Sound off, like you got a pair!"

7. Lockdown

Lockdown Bootey Hunter

News Credits:
    Um No SV250 didnt say there was a purple and orange guy he said Huffer Wreck Gar, Ironhide, Blurr, Omega Supreme giving a more complete and spoilerish list in response to someone else listing the more readily known G1 characters in Animated.

And again Um no Sentinel isnt purple and orange.......

8. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:

I'd love a new double dealer toy, doesn't have to have the powermaster gimmick tho imo.

9. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

Huffer nooooooooo!

I would take him as a traitor if I could get animated huffer.

I hope this series lasts long enough to get to "Transformers: Animated Unlimited" so they can design tons characters and have them cameo all over.

10. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

autoWhat - I knew I had heard that Huffer was in TFA, just couldn't remember where. (Thanks, Lockdown for clearing that up.)

I can't remember where I heard the Traitor Huffer rumours but I'm sure they were nothing more than speculation.

And I think the only Autobot I'd rather not be a traitor than Huffer is Mirage. (And Powerglide.) They're just personal faves of mine.

As alternatives Double Dealer may be a difficult fit for TFA, Punch(CP) would be sweet but...

What, just what if, they flipped the Octane thing? Or Thundercracker or Swindle? Disillusioned, aloof, slightly self-superior Autobots that betray the team for personal glory or short-term gains, only to become disillusioned 'cons.

(Or, again, make it Tracks - nobody likes a yuppy corvette that flies.)

11. D Banks

D Banks Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    COOL I never seen that pic, i love the g1 feel where ironhide and ratchet look alot alike,.

12. jtuarus

jtuarus Prowls circutsu master TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    thats a seriously good point about swindle i could easily see a greed before good traitor in that character

13. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actualy SV250 said that he wasn't sure about Huffer because the alt mode was some futuristic car and because his source didn't give Huffer's name he just said "****e*".

Do we know any other Autobot that could be named ****e*?