Customs: Animated Ironhide to Animated Onslaught

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by megatronatlas, Jan 5, 2011.

1. megatronatlas

megatronatlas Well-Known Member

Hey there fellow Radicons.

I need some help with some Gun turrent ideas. i will be taking my Animated Ironhide and turning him into Onslaught. My problem is what to use for a Gun turrent. my mind is completely blank on the idea. Any ideas from anyone else out there.

2. gericault

gericault Well-Known Member

I'm actually turning him into animated brawl- I'm not bothering with adding a turret, though, just gonna have the tank gun sticking out of the top section...I think adding a turret on top of that is just too much, and trying to get the current top section to swivel is just more work than I'm willing to do...though I am playing with the track sections to have them low to the ground like a real tank...

3. Ninjabot411

Ninjabot411 Combiner

I don't have this mold but the back of the vehicle looks a little tall. You might want to remove something to give it the more flatbed vibe. How big are you planning on making his cannons?

4. megatronatlas

megatronatlas Well-Known Member

Not sure yet how big the cannons will be. I want to make sure the cannons can be used in bot mode as well. I am going to replace the front arms since i cant stand that damn punch gimmick.