animated ironhide q.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by metcar, Oct 20, 2008.

1. metcar

metcar mmm donut!

well i looked and couldn't find any threads/posts on this question and sorry if i didn't look hard enough. but i was wondering if he's gonna be a color changer cause that seemed like he would be cause of his ability on animated. and sorry if this has been talked about before.

2. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    We don't even know for sure yet if and when an Animated Ironhide toy is COMING. Lest alone photos or details on specific features.

3. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

As of right now, your best bet is to buy an extra Ratchet, and repaint him. No one's mentioned an Ironhide toy for Animated, as far as I know. Not to mention, with him being in what...one, maybe two episodes? He's not exactly "in demand".

4. metcar

metcar mmm donut!

sorry about that since he's not out or confirmed. but just speculating it would be cool if that was his gimick lol.

5. Octavius Prime

Octavius Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Really doubt he would change color even if he was released. Last time they made color changing TFs was in G2.

I'd love to see this guy get made as a new mold with the cybertronian alt mode.

6. optimusprimadana

optimusprimadana Well-Known Member

ironhide who be a repaint of ratchet right? if so, I don't care if it comes out. I don't like ratchet's mold. though we have been told that every chatacter on the show will have a figure but then Hasbro said there are no plans for Omega.

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    When were we ever told that every single character was going to be getting a toy? I remember them telling us that they would try to make as many as they can, but they can't make any promises.

8. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

The last Q and A they were very towrds one.

9. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

*BUZZ*

I'm sorry, that's incorrect.

Gee Johnny, tell him what he's won!!!!!

"Well Bob, the real facts! And they are...."

Hasbro said that while they'd like to make toys of all of the characters in the show, it's just not possible. On the issue of Omega, they basically said he's pushed to the backburner for another season where Leader, Supreme, Ultimate classes sell. (Fall/Christmas) They would like to see him be made if possible, and they're working on doing so, they never said that he was canceled or didn't have a chance of being made. It's a matter of the right time and the right place.