Animated Guardian?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Tinfoil Turkey, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Tinfoil Turkey

Tinfoil Turkey Well-Known Member

I tried to look for this thread being started when this episode first ran but I couldn't find it. While watching Fistul of Energon I noticed.
    1: the intro shows the elite guard in a blue and white colored ARK ship:
    [​IMG]

2: We already know what our favorite ARK changes into:
    [​IMG]

3: And what has Omega Supreme recently been repainted to?
    [​IMG]

Heres to hoping!!

ehko.

2. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    [​IMG]

here's a Full Picture I think the this ship is Metroplex.

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    It could be Metroplex with it being Ultra Magnus' ship and all, and Metroplex was the second Autobot baseformer.

4. Jazzy Zx

Jazzy Zx Wants too be called Jz :P

News Credits:
    Very possible it is Metroplex, though a little unlikely because of the design. But it sure is the next Animated mystery!!Just like Sari being a robot.

5. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    My main observation is it's like a blue version of the Titanium model of the Ark.

I dunno - maybe the front part is a Guardian-style Omega robot and the back is another TF or just somewhere for the Elite Guard to hang out while the rest of their ship goes off to punch something. :) 

Or... it's all just a spaceship and nothing more.

6. KING KONVOY

KING KONVOY Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If the ship is metroplex, will metroplex be a repaint of Omega Supreme, a retooled repaint with a different head or a whole new mold? Historically is Metroplex much larger than Omega? Will there be a Fortress Maximus repaint? Maybe as a Botcon exclusive.

7. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Good theory, doubt it's metroplex. Or Fortress maximus.

8. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It would be awesome if the front ship was some kind of white Omega repaint and the back part turned into some kind of upgrade armor.

It IS Magnus' ship after all.

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    come on Omega Sentinel/Guardian....

10. Dead Metal

Dead Metal Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    There was a discussion like this going on at seibertron.com as We saw Omega Supreme in the final episode of TFA.

Sto_vo_ker2000, don't think I have the name right but he posts here under the same name, had the idea that the front might be ether an Omega Sentinel or Metroplex while the back might be Fortress Maximus.

I do think it's at least one big bot possibly the highest ranking of those ship formers.

11. Galvatro

Galvatro Make mine Animated! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:

This may well fit into the TFA Universe, but UM's ship is not quite the same as Omega Supreme/Ark. The front section looks the same, but we could get a different mold from it and get some recolors in the process. The idea of UM's ship transforming into Metroplex would be neat as it fits the coupling of the characters going back to G1 with UM being City Commander to Metroplex. Metroplex doesn't necessarily need to be a city as Animated has/is challenging many vehicle modes that we have held as unchangable for many years.

My ideas- let's have Omega Supreme and 'Metroplex' as 2 different ships/toys in the Animated/Universe line. I mention Universe just in case we can't get the repaints of these ship into the Animated line before it ends. Or, Animated can release Omega S. and Metroplex, and Universe can release the recolors over a period of time, one at a time. There could also be a recolor in the next TF line.

As suggested in other posts, some possible recolor names could include Omega Sentinel/Guardian Supreme from Omega Supreme and Metrotitan (my idea)/Fort Max from Metroplex. There is a possibility of having 6 total toys from 2 different molds with the Omega Sentinel/Guardian Supreme and Metrotitan/Fort Max possibly being 2 separate recolors each. This may be ambitious with these being $49.99 each, but if Unicron can be release 3 times in the US, why can't Omega Supreme (or Metroplex if he happens)? :2c: 

Galvatro

Last edited: Oct 20, 2008
  12. MetaKathro

MetaKathro is a sucker for cute bots

Hang on something just doesn't click with me on this. If everyone knew that the autobots ship (who before coming to earth were just a reapair crew) was Omega Supreme, why would they trust them with one of the most powerful weapons they own? The only reason I could see that fits is that there were mulitple ships like OS and Metro, or they made newer more powerful ships and considered them to be outdated and forgot over time. sorry if this throws you all off

13. omega knight

omega knight Chibi lancelot launch

News Credits:
    Notice... the first ep... where they confront the nemisis.. prime says "Computer activate code OMEGA." That was the first big hint to it.Too probley ratchet had a play in getting assigned to the ship as he has history with him.Its not a powerful weapon since the computer says "unable to do as part of the cybertron law to conserve enrgon or somthing."
    SO at that time it was just a ship.

14. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

I had a thread that covered this in the beginning before we had omega revealed and it is highly suspicious the color deco especially since we know that Omega supreme was a real deal character.

One thing to note is the only the Front end of the elite guard ship resembels the ark which might mean it detaches from the aft of the ship which is another nod to G1.

I always thought it would be awesome if the toy for omega if we ever get one would also transform into the aft of the ship and if you had two omegas or maybe one guardian repaint combine them to make the full elite guard ship.

But then you realize the thing would probably be larger than a kid

15. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

cause he was offline and only the power of the all spark was able to bring him back barely.

ya i know double post :) 

16. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If Animated Omega Supreme were to be released as a toy, an repainted into a Sentinenl, it wouldn't be the first time (Energon)

17. MetaKathro

MetaKathro is a sucker for cute bots

but I think I remember someone saying that either he went offline because he was tired of all the warfare or they put him into stasis when they no longer needed him.

18. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    It could be a spaceship...

19. Dead Metal

Dead Metal Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    no he was offline as in he was dead. In TFA offline means dead.