Animated Grimlock Classics 2.0 Alt for Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by karamazov80, Jul 10, 2008.

1. karamazov80

karamazov80 Million Dollar Champion

I've got a few Transformers that I am looking to sell for reasonable prices. I am charging the prices listed below, plus actual shipping (via Priority Mail with tracking/delivery confirmation) and Paypal fees.

First up is an Animated Grimlock that I bought about a week ago. I opened him, transformed him a couple of times, and that is it. He is in terrific shape. I also have his box, sword, and instructions. However, I took all the twisty ties off, so he is just loose in the box there (note: some of the twisties will be included here). I will just ship him loose if you would prefer, which might save a bit on shipping costs. He is: $19

[​IMG]

Next are all 3 of the Universe/Classics 2.0 figures: Prowl, Sunstreaker, and Tankor. They are new and unopened: $15 each
    --returned to store, no longer available

Finally, I have an Alternators Tracks with reprolabels flame sticker. He looks really cool in car mode. He does not have instructions, and I'm not sure where his engine/gun is, either. I might run into it at some point, but I can't guarantee that I will.: $25

[​IMG]

I will ship internationally, but I will have to tack on an extra $4 above shipping/Paypal for my drive to the P.O., time, etc.

I've got all positive feedback here and on yojoe.com, hisstank, minimatemultiverse (all username: karamazov80), and on eBay (srobi1). Thanks for looking!.

2. karamazov80

karamazov80 Million Dollar Champion

Classics figures no longer available.