Minor/Repaint: Animated Goldbug- Finished

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Ravenxl7, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hey all. Just got the pictures of this guy finished uploaded. They bring out a lot of flaws that can't be seen in-person. It may make it a worse kitbash to some, but I like the griddier look he has now. Almost as though he tried to paint himself or something. Admittedly not my best kitbash yet, but it isn't bad considering I started this only three days ago. Hope you guys like it, I know I do. Anybody think I should submit it for the galleries? Below are the first set of eight pictures, the second set of eight pictures will be in the next post.

Attached Files:

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Here is the second set of eight pictures :thumbs2: 

Attached Files:

3. chlokai

chlokai Well-Known Member

I think it looks cool!!!

my only complaint is you done it on animated bumblebee instead of classic.

4. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Definitely send us the pics in a zip file with your bio, bro! Good work, stripe looks good. I think you maybe just rushing the paint a lil, but your improving, and thats the bottom line, cause AutobotX23 said so! :thumb 

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009
  5. PyroniusRex

PyroniusRex Banned

News Credits:
    Consider repainting all the blue parts.

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks :D  I needed to do something with the extra Activators BB I got with Shockwave, lol. If I had the extra Classics Bumblebee, I'd either do this, or a more traditional Goldbug look.

Thanks :D  I'm probably just having a brain fart here, but....zip file? (I'll pm you to continue talking about submitting, so the thread can stay on-topic). I did rush the paint a bit, but I like the messy look it gave him. Like I said in my first post, I like how it looks as though he tried to paint himself in a bit of a hurry. I'm taking my time with the other WIP's I have, so they should be much better than this guy. They're just going to take a lot more time to finish, lol.

Umm....could you tell me why? Might just be me, but you seem to just be barking out an order, which seems really rude to me. Also, the blue looks fine to me, so it's going to stay just the way it is.

7. Lucario Prime

Lucario Prime is a Lucario Prime is...

News Credits:
    Nice! I see a little bit of black on the yellow innards, hehe. Whatever, though. It's cool!

8. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks.