Heavy/Scratch: animated gelstar/combinder

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by scouse--13, Jun 14, 2008.

1. scouse--13

scouse--13 13

dont no were im going with this but fance doing on after seeing rumblefrenzy amazing dev. dont no which one to do but thinking useing only animated fig so idears as much as u can trow at us(teams and figs any thing)
    lets brain storm

2. Ptitvite

Ptitvite Construction worker

If you want to use animated figs then I suggest you wait til there is more of them available on the market

3. scouse--13

scouse--13 13

i was doing as so far in the uk iv seen 4 or so. just seeing if any one had any idears or plans

4. Skyripper

Skyripper Seeker

I don't know what to recomend, usualy it's very easy to mix lines to get a complete combiner team but here you're limited to the 1 line.

if you chose defensor you have Prime, Prowl, Ratchet, as groove, hotspot and First aid, maybe Jazz as as streetwise but youdon't hav an inscale copter.

you couldn't do Deve as it seems that construction vechiles are limited to the only 2 constructicons

with the airalbots you could use a mish mash of the decepticons, they are mostly jets, however most of them are the wrong jets lol.

I would say from the information that we have predakings not an option nor abominus. there should hopefully be a Swindel toy but thats probably it for the stuff that you could use to make Bruticus. Finaly there is not alot of sporty car types to make Motormaster.

I would say that if you can find a suitable helicopter tf then defensor would be the best as the autobots all seem to be rescue/defence vehichles

by the way you a lucky to be near somewhere that sells them, they haven't hit my town yet lol

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    It's a bit out there, but if you could somehow heavily modify a Prowl figure so that he has a Helicopter alt-mode, he would make for a good Blades, imo. It'd definetly take a lot of work to do, but that's the only way I could see getting a Deluxe sized helicopter-bot out of the line. Or you could just go with a different alt-mode for him. Menasor would be the easiest. Sure, there aren't a lot of "sporty" cars, but you could still get a good look out of a group of cars and a semi, imo. I was thinking about doing one myself, but I'm going to try my hand at a simple repaint of one of the Energon combiners before I attempt a full on gestalt like the others.

6. Swoop86

Swoop86 Gestalt

I think the defensor idea is the most reasonable... unless you want to blurr the lines of the original menasor combiner and use voyager prime as motormaster with two jazzes and two bumblebees as arms and legs. Not really sports cars but close. lockdown would be an alternate car if you wanted to use him.

7. scouse--13

scouse--13 13

menasor out of whats we nos coming out would probly easyist id go with sound wave as motor master(wasnt there a plan for motor master im sur i saw a pic some were),brakedown out of jaz, wildride out of bumbleb, deadend out of lockdown,dragstip? mabe prowl

like the idear of mode prowl into a hellcopter