Animated extra's

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by AutobotJazz4, Sep 3, 2009.

1. AutobotJazz4

AutobotJazz4 Care to rock this board?

News Credits:
    Just finished a tour around several Toy stores here in the Netherlands and saw a new wave of Transformers Animated in the shelfs. Swoop, Sentinal Prime and Wreckcar. Also the prices have dropped all of a sudden. Previously Voyager class where about € 25 Euro's, now it's become € 15,00 Euro's. Deluxe Class was around € 18 Euro's, now € 11.

Something else from TFA... a totally never before seen repaint of Megatron. And I have to say that this colour looks awesome. I've managed to take a picture from the tower of Leader class TFA's where the repaint Megatron is stacked... and that price!!! € 24,95 Euro's. WOW!!

Attached Files:

2. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
  3. swampflight

swampflight Banned

Get it while you can!!!!

I'm glad to see you have the opportunity to get some really good TFA figures but make sure you buy Wreck-Gar because thats a hard figure to get here in the states without paying some serious cash.

4. MrSoundwaveGuy

MrSoundwaveGuy I've made a huge mistake

News Credits:
    So that's what toy stores in the Netherlands look like. Doesn't really seem like a smart idea to stack the leader class toys like

5. AutobotJazz4

AutobotJazz4 Care to rock this board?

News Credits:
    Thanks, I've managed to get Wreck-Gar (Sorry about the typo) Swoop and Sentinal Prime. I've got to wait though with that shadow blade Megatron. (Out of Cash)

6. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    The leader repaints have been put on clearence here bud and are supposed to be reduced more, so maybe worth holding out.