Minor/Repaint: Animated dragstrip

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by anovasinn, Apr 12, 2010.

1. anovasinn

anovasinn THE PAINTS MUST FLOW!!!

I had planned on making menasor. I lost intrest if there is allot of responce to this figure i will go ahead and remake dragstrip and finish my menasor idea..

This is probably my last animated figure(unless what said above happens). Seeing as my intrests are in other areas of transformers is the reason i say that

I always thought dragstrip was a funny name for a track car. So i think now the name dragstrip suits him better looking like a street dragster

Dragstrip is now on ebay.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

dude that rocks.

3. Dischord

Dischord Empyricon

Ebay:
    Having picked Blurr for Dragstrip and instead cast Lockdown as Dead End, I find this selection interesting. (If you do the other Stunticons, would you swap these two?) The naming logic certainly makes sense--open wheel racing cars don't usually do dragstrip runs. I also find it interesting that you filled the headlamp recesses in and removed the hook. The silvery engine is a nice touch.

4. Crimsonthunder

Crimsonthunder Well-Known Member

You really went out on a limb with this one and I'd say it was a success!

5. ThaConqueror

ThaConqueror Rock! Robot Rock!

Interesting choice with Lockdown, I had him as Wildrider in my TFA Stunticon plans given Wildrider's psycho nature. Like Dischord I had Blurr as Dragstrip, my reasoning being the sleekness of Blurr's alt mode fitting with Dragstrip's original F1 racer mode.

6. dsn1014

dsn1014 41:75:74:6f:62:6f:74

great pick, unusual like the others have said, but he looks good. Nice job on the head.

7. anovasinn

anovasinn THE PAINTS MUST FLOW!!!

thanks bro

I was planning on using blurr for breakdown , and two modified jazz for dead end and wild rider. prime for motormaster. i was going to use the standard unicron method but my way. I have the menasor head sculpted with clear eyes for LEDs.

Thank you

idk i thought wild rider could be either lockdown or blurr. I just ending up choosing how i did because of the namesake. A lambo is a sexy car to like an f1 or animated blurr