Minor/Repaint: Animated Devilbee

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Solrac333, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    I bought the Walmart exclusive Legacy of Bumblebee figures because I wanted the Premium Movie Bee and the Classics Bee. I am not a fan of the Animated series or the line so I figures I will go nuts with the Animated Bee. I am glad I did because I like how he turned out.

I figured that with his horns I would turn him into a little devil. Now he is Devilbee!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!!

...OH YEAH! I also got rid of that annoying little siren on the roof. I just filed it down but when I did, it made a hole. I filled the hole with crazy glue and then sanded it smooth. I'm sure there's a more professional way of doing that but it worked for me. I guess that would count as my first mod.

Attached Files:

2. Sideways

Sideways Banned

i likes eet dude.
    what paints did you use?

3. Solrac333

Ebay:
    Thanks! Krylon black base coat and then Testors acrylics silver and 3 shades of red.

4. anovasinn

anovasinn THE PAINTS MUST FLOW!!!

man i seen this on ebay a month or so back and was one of your watchers glad to see you joined us here. i like how clean he looks

5. Solrac333

Ebay:
    Why didn't you bid?! I saw all those people watching me. All those yes staring at my figures and not bidding. Glad you like it.

I actually learned some things as I was repainting him. Even I noticed how clean he looked too. Thanks again.:thumbs2: 

6. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Welcome to Radicons! :) 

I really like this character! He's got a punkish character to him that really fits, and you've executed things nicely! As far as the holes are concerned, I've used the same method + modeling putty with mixed results. I've bought some epoxy putty and don't know how I ever functioned without it now :lol 

Great work! :thumb 

7. Solrac333

Ebay:
    I don't have any putty. When I sanded the siren down I didn't know there would be a hole. So I just taped the hole up and filled the hole with crazy glue. It did the job.:)