Animated Deluxe Wave 3 IN STOCK at BBTS

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by ORIO, Jun 11, 2008.

1. blitzwingfan94

blitzwingfan94 Vikings are the bomb!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If I ordered them 2 days ago, do you think I missed out?

2. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

Well that sucks. Others are getting confirmation emails today and nothing here. :(  If I don't see anything in my account/email by Monday, screw it. I'll cancel the preorder.

3. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    which led me to order them early yesterday, got the email today for the set of 4. :D 

:rock 

4. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

....you're kidding me.

:(  How on Earth could I have missed the order by that much? Seriously.

5. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    BBTS just sold out of all individual figs from Wave 3, save Oilslick(but he's on backorder):( 

6. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    when did you order? I waited a while before I got the email...I thought I missed it, then the email. Give it time...

either way, good luck to those waiting a reply.

After basic UPS shipping, it is around $13.50 each. With the gas prices now, I'm happy I don't need to hunt.

People bitch all the time about BBTS, but even with the markup and shipping, if you go out hunting all the time like me, the money saved on gas is amazing. For me to go to the few stores in my area a few times a week uses almost $25 in gas, WAY more expensive than then the markup and shipping.

I pre-order from BBTS all the time, and the great thing is, if you do find it at retail before your order comes in, you can cacel it with NO FEE and you don't have to pay till it ships. Throw the "pile of loot" option in to combine your shipping, and it's a win/win

And yes, it is great to see them and buy them at retail, but the cost of the hunt (especially when you come up empty handed) is just not worth it anymore.

7. dinobotdude44

dinobotdude44 Cliffjumping Jazz

it's true!!! my snarl is on its way!!!:rock 

8. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Motherf#$er. I was going to pre-order these last week, but I was like nah, its a couple months away. Good news for those who made it though.

9. Human Beastbox

Human Beastbox The Murdinator

News Credits:
    I hope my order ships soon. I'm in the exact same boat as you were, except it hasn't been marked shipped yet. My order status just says "Warehouse."

They either fill the pre-orders in the order they were recived or it's filled in a totally random way by just filling the pre-orders they had before a certain cut-off date.

I e-mailed them this morning as well to make sure that there were no problems. I guess I'm just anxious now, as I was prepared to wait for them until July or August. Now that it looks like that I can have them sooner--I WANT 'EM!:D 

10. dinobotdude44

dinobotdude44 Cliffjumping Jazz

HELL YEAH! my snarl will be here on wednesday,(checked ups)

11. MrFX

MrFX Collecting never ends...

I was so wrapped up in other things, I forgot to take 2 seconds and check this page. I looked for the pre-order a few weeks back, but I didn't see anything. Ebay is already LOOK R@RE!! crazy right now for these.

Oh well, maybe I'll find Jazz, Snarl and Soundy in stores. In the meantime, I'll pre-order with BBTS.

12. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

They are labeling them like that 'l@@k, r@re' because of them being sold as pre-release. Thus it's less of 'already' labeling them like that (as in rare from retail) and more that those labels will be getting dropped now that they are just coming out at retail. Nobody needs to get 08BB-minded about anything.

Oh, and re: bbts and UPS, one big thing for all non-Americans to complain about is that UPS as a non-domestic shipping method is total garbage. They charge 30-70% of value in fees that have no fair basis. There is actually a class-action lawsuit out against UPS in Canada specifically for that reason. So long story short, it is essentially NEVER worth ordering anything (or winning on ebay) from the US to another country if the shipping method is UPS.

13. Uncrazimatic

Uncrazimatic Uncrazimatic Bore

WOOT WOOT! got my package today and i ordered the 4 deluxes last wednesday! so much better doing that than waiting for them to come to the stores and wasting gas on the search. came out to $54 shipped.. so like 13.50 a pop.

*who the hell is oil slick? has he been on the show yet?

14. MrFX

MrFX Collecting never ends...

Oh, God, no. I remember that fiasco. That was crazy.

15. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Yeah, very crazy... hopefully the fandom learned something from that one figure and it's later over abundance when it could not be found easily initially.