animated cybertron ratchet

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by jerryitus, Apr 20, 2010.

1. jerryitus

jerryitus Transformer vacuum

Ugh, i had the chance to pick this up like 50 times, but decided against it. Now that I want it, TRU is sold out. If anyone has one to trade or sell (loose is fine), LMK. THanks.

2. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan

Hey Bro. I was at my Toys R us two nights ago, and they had a few of them. If you want it, PM me. I'll send it to you at cost + shipping.

3. tobuttica

tobuttica Well-Known Member

Hey ae, if you see an arcee, would ya do that for me?

4. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan

Hey! Trouble where I live is, there is only 1 Toys R Us, and it's quite the drive to get there. There are these 2 employees who work at this Toys R Us who sell things on eBay. Arcee never even hit the shelves. I was there three times when "the truck came in." The cases were already opened as they brought them out, and the Arcees were already removed. They never even hit the shelves.

The Ratchets took some time to appear, but they're always there now. Guess they couldn't sell them on eBay. :) 

But yes, I will pick up as many Arcees as I can and I will sell them at cost (minus one for my own small collection).

If anyone else wants an Animated Cybertron Ratchet, let me know.

5. tobuttica

tobuttica Well-Known Member

Thanks. The closet TRU to me is 3 1/2 hours away, and I can never get there in the morning, because I have a daughter, and she doesn't want to get up early. What a bum. If only these weren't store exclusives.