Animated Comic?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Legless Pete, May 4, 2008.

1. Legless Pete

Legless Pete Chairman Kaga

So, we've been hearing about the Animated comic, yet I haven't heard of anyone getting their hands on it yet. Wasn't it supposed to be given out on free comic book day? I forgot to go to my store, but I haven't seen one review relating to it.

2. BingoBrown

BingoBrown Well-Known Member

Was not at my store when I got there either, really bummed me out. No Hellboy/B.P.R.D. or Iron Man Heroclix either.

3. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

Odd that, LP. There just doesn't seem to be the will behind the TFA comic and its promotion (compared to IDW stuff and All Hail Megatron).

Which is not a criticism of this site, or other TF boards, but just a reflection that the TFA comic is more aimed at being a fun, throw-away addendum for six-year-olds than, say, Reign of Starscream thingy, given the difference in artwork, the generic imaging on the covers, and the difference in promotion/interest.

I hope it does well, though, and expands with some fun new stories. I guess we already have a guaranteed new character in Oil Slick turning up...

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    The Animated comic proper isn't out yet. The FCBD one is a reprint of the captioned screen captures one. The actual Animated comic isn't coming for two or three more months. Some art was shown at Botcon, and it looks very cool.

5. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

I sit corrected.

6. Legless Pete

Legless Pete Chairman Kaga

Funny thing is, I haven't even seen scans/a review of THAT.

7. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

I have, since my comic book store either ran out of or never stocked the TF:A FCBD issue.

It ain't pretty.