Digibash: Animated Bugbite Idea

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Ravenxl7, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hey all. Was trying to come up with some ideas for what I should do with the extra Activators Bumblebee that I'll have when I get the Purple Shockwave repaint. Was thinking about doing Wasp, but I've come up with what I think will be a much better idea. I think I've seen at least one version of this done before, if not multiple versions of this same basic idea. Not sure I'll stick with the stripe detail, just kept it on there as it was the easiest way for me to work purple into the design. I might go with something more similar to his Botcon version. Not really sure yet, but these are the colors I'm planning on using. On a side note, I've begun painting on my Raven-XL7 kitbash, and have done some more painting on Megatron. The weather hasn't been too bad lately, and the pat couple days have been ok enough for me to do a little bit of painting. Thanks for looking and for any and all comments.

Attached Files:

2. Mastergeorge

Mastergeorge I should burn my wallet.

News Credits:
    Thats cool.

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks. The more I think about it, the more I actually hope that Bugbite gets put in Animated some how.

4. FrankyWest

FrankyWest As far as it goes

Yup. just to prove my point earlier

5. Darth Rodimus

Darth Rodimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    nice, I have a really interesting idea though, and I will allow others to use it....He got a scar on one eye, missing a hand and is painted with the botcon design, I came up with this with my broken Bumblebee. never really perfected it. He is also a clone made by Shockwave to infiltrate the ranks of the earth bots, of course this was way before season 2.

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    What? I'm honestly confused. I think you're referring to your post in my Acid Storm Ideas thread, but have no idea what you mean by proving your point. Though if you're trying to say that me making this digibash somehow proves a point of yours, than I have no idea what you're talking about. To put it simply, your post confuses me.

Thanks. Interesting ideas. I might use one or more of them. I'll at least keep them in mind when I go to actually make this one. Though I might be able to come up with some ideas of my own.

Edit: Just added a basic digibash of Bumblebee's artwork with the same basic idea as my other digibash.

7. grimlockprime

grimlockprime Well-Known Member