2D Artwork: Animated Blurr

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Lucario Prime, Jul 12, 2009.

?

Should I post the rest of my profile pictures?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Lucario Prime

Lucario Prime is a Lucario Prime is...

News Credits:
    Hey guys. I was bored two nights ago, so I just grabbed Blurr of of the bookshelf and fiddled around with him. I got him into some pretty cool poses, but I wanted a dynamic one. I was searching around on Google Images for a cool pose for the toy.

Also, I needed a new Facebook profile picture (I draw all of mine, none of myself). I put the two together and here we are.

PROGRAM: Photoshop CS2
    MEDIUM: Mouse
    TIME: 45 min. ~ 1 hour (spread out over 20 hours or so).

The first picture is obviously what I drew, and the second one is the pose I found for Blurr. It's not the exact pose, because I switched around some things in the drawing (Feet aren't correct. >____>), and after drawing, I screwed around some more with Blurr before taking this picture.

[​IMG]

Feedback, please! Should I post the rest of my Facebook profile pictures? :O

EDIT: Wtf? Why is it so dark when I upload it to the Internet? The background isn't actually that dark. If you can't see it, Blurr is on top of a building looking into the distance.

Attached Files:

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I can see it fine, and I think it looks cool :thumb  I hope we see more from ya :thumb