Animated Blackout

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by thenatureboywoo, Apr 29, 2009.

1. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    I remember seeing something after the whole arcee and soundwave being delayed drama went down, that Voyager Blackout is supposed to be released towards the end of May. Anyone seen any pics yet or anymore news about this?

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    No pictures of him have been seen. All the info we have comes from listings, and I think at least one inside source. All we really know about him is that he's a Voyager class figure. As for the whole "end of May" release date thing, I'm thinking that was the original release date, and he and the others (Rodimus, Freeway Jazz, Cy. Ratchet, etc...) have been pushed back too, and their real release dates haven't surfaced yet.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    ^

Raven we've cybertron mode ratchet but the face was well dinged up.....slowly we'll see them. by botcon we should get some word.

4. Autobotic9

Autobotic9 Well-Known Member

I hope we get them. I want a Rodimus figure badly, and Blackout too!

5. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    its actually kinda funny-Blackout and Rodimus are mine and my brother's favorite characters (respectively) from season 3, and they are the 2 getting toys.

but ya, i hope we see him soon, esp. if his alt mode isnt the space one-im curious to see what he looks like in toy form

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I know that, and I've seen the pictures (I didn't say we haven't seen pictures of him). I was just including him in the group of figures that has probably been pushed back a certain amount of time, and that the release dates we know about now are the dates they were originally going to be released on.

7. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    something just occurred to me-do you think its possible that the reason its Rodimus and Blackout were originally planned to lead each team, but then they changed it to Strika afterwards? it would explain why they get toys but Strika doesnt.

not that im complaining :D 

8. influence82

influence82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay: