Animated Blackout speculation

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Toxicon, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    Voyager Blackout and his show persona. As Mr. Wyatt said in a recent interview, *Spoilers, perhaps?* Rodimus' and Strika's teams will only have small cameos during the rest of Season 3. That bummed me out, and means that the episode, Downtown Blackout, is probably false information. Also, I have a feeling that talking about voyager Blackout will make pictures of him appear soon. Call me crazy. Speculation begin!

2. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Or Wyatt could be lying. -gasps- Oh noes! Everything I know is a LIE!!

-sobs-

... or he didn't lie. Could be either.

3. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    I hope he's lying. I'd love to see Blackout again. He has become my favorite animated character :D . Also, do you think his toy will be of his cybertronian mode, or do you think hasbro will make him a helicopter so as to design him easier. It's hard to see how his cybertron mode transforms.

4. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Judging from Blackout's on-screen appearance, I predict his toy will be chunky and solid, like Voyager Bulkhead and Lugnut. Possibly with some kind of stomping gimmick to replicate the EMP blast trick he performed in 'Transwarped', or a rotor-blade weapon like that of his Movie toy. A rotor-blade weapon might explain why he's Voyager-sized, in that most of his altmode ends up forming the weapon, ala Lugnut's toy. For some reason, I'm not really sold on the idea that they'll be giving him launching missiles. Can't be sure on whether he'll get an Earth altmode or stick to his Cybertronian one - a rotor-blade weapon may not necessarily mean an Earth altmode, IMO.

5. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    I never really thought of launching missiles. His cyb. vehicle mode does have a long tail, in a hammer-like shape. The only thing is, he has guns attached to his tailfins/rudders, and that'll give him one funky looking axe/hammer.

6. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i speculate he shall be awesome. i mean, how can he not be?

7. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    He will be. It would be like peanut butter without jelly. Blackout always=:bay 

8. inferno4565

inferno4565 Master of Mudkips

So...all that hype in the Collector's Club magazine was pretty much for nothing?

Man, now I'm bummed.

9. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Isn't it also possible that just Blackout arrives on Earth or in the presence of Megatron? Perhaps his EMP power stops the Plasma Dynamic thingamajig to get Megatron and Starscream back into the picture.

He could be the only member of Team Charr to make it aboard before OS transwarps away.

10. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

Is it just me or does blackout remind you of Obsidian?

11. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wheeljack got a tech specs bio too, but we know that he isn't even getting a speaking role this season.

12. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Other than having a helicopter alt mode. No, certainly not personallity wise

really? That sucks

13. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have the feeling that like Lugnut the whole tail thing dettachs to form robot mode weapong.

Except in Blackout's case it's not a mace it's going to be MORE cannons.

14. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    when was that said?!cause i thought he was getting a speaking role later on, as well as a toy (cause it was mentioned Wheeljack would be getting one soon in the Q&A and it cant be from Universe, so i figure its gotta be in Animated)

15. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    First of all, Derrick himself said that "not in this season" about Wheeljack having a speaking role.

And a toy was never confirmed, Hasbro just said that Wheeljack is surely on top of the list.

16. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    ah, my bad! i thought that was about Beachcomber. maybe i should stop doing most of my web surfing after midnight...

17. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

He could end up suffering from Shortnut syndrome.

He could still be a rather cool toy though. I hope we get to see something soon.

18. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    We can basically say with the utmost certainty that he will suffer from Shortnut syndrome. The two (Lugnut and Blackout) share the same body style, i.e. Big upper body, and smaller leg section. Plus, they both transform into bomber plane vehicles. The similarities between them pretty much guarantee that he will be short. But he will still be awesome.

19. Maer.sweden

Maer.sweden Active Member

Obviously it´s not trustworthy to look at all the pictures that derrick have give us on his blog after season 2, or the pictures in Transformers Collectors Club Magazine: Most of them is so far only backgrounds characters. Talk about making a big publicity for nothing (so far).