Animated Arrival #3 Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Takara_destron, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    I couldnt find a discussion thread for this issue when I searched, so if there is one I've missed the mods can deal with this in the appropriate way.

Gotta say I was really looking forward to this issue, and was pretty disappointed. Although the inclusion of Oil Slick was great and I was liked his discussion with Ratchet about the different perspectives of the Autobots and Decepticons, I wasn't too fond of the way it was all brushed off at the end as Oil Slick merely deceiving Ratchet. Given his bio I expected Prowl to be somewhat involved also.

Megatron's little "field test" was in interesting inclusion also.

2. ThunderZap

ThunderZap Well-Known Member

Just read this, the first feels like a filler to me. Oil Slick and Ratchet story was quite nice, however there are no mentions of Prowl like in the toy bio.

3. Tim Formas

Tim Formas Old Man Administrator

News Credits:
    For awhile, I thought we had a link between Animated and Micron Legends/Armada.

The Villain's real name was Stella Heeley. After reading that and seeing the look of the character, I thought to myself, "Hey! That's the girl from the Micron Legends DVD comic series!". When I got home and Googled it, found out that was Stella Holley. So close to a vague Japanese reference in Animated!