Animated Arcee

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by ciberw0lf, Apr 4, 2010.

1. ciberw0lf

ciberw0lf Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I made the trek out to my closest Toys R Us (Over an hour away) looking for the Animated toys. I found Ratchet, but still need Arcee. The store worker checked the computer and no more Animated will be ordered for the store or for the warehouse that feeds the store. Please PM me if you have an Animated Arcee, still in box preferably.

Thanks in advance

2. mac&cheese

mac&cheese Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    you can find it on preorder from bbts. but it will be 29.99

3. ciberw0lf

ciberw0lf Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, but its only 13 retail. Someone has to be able to hook me up for under 17 dollars shipping

4. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Arcee was hard to find at retail. You've got people buying it for $30 off of questionable websites. You might get it for your price but don't be surprised if you don't get any takers.

5. mac&cheese

News Credits:
    ok, i will check toyrus tomorrow. im going pass 2 of them anyways. if i find one i will pull it for you for cost price. but you will have to pay for the shipping cost which would be around 6.00? yes or no?

6. Optimus_Prowl

Optimus_Prowl I'm the Goddamed Two-Face

News Credits:
    Not sure on the chances of there being two of those, but if there are can you pull a second one? I would e completely willing to pay cost and shipping.

7. mac&cheese

News Credits:
    ok i will update tomorrow. if they have them. its 4 per case i believe. ive seen 4 of them on shipment days sitting on the shelves. but if its after a weekend then they will be long gone. around here the weekends are scalper days for everything. weekdays is dead. so things stay for a while.

8. mac&cheese

News Credits:
    ok update for all interested, i went to 2 toyrus today. one had swat, the second just had a shipment in. but all arcees had been scalped dry. they had 8 ratchets left. a grimlock, blitzwing , 2 snarls, a motorcyle guy, 2 primes, 2 bumble bees, etc. so sorry guys. i will go again next week. if i get them i will post them on the wanted section.