Animated Arcee Sightings on the rise

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Ace Convoy, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  2. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Meh, I don't know that it is on the rise, rather than:
    1. People getting lucky on a stock day
    2. People reporting their sightings more recently (seibertron's sightings are generally more dead in most areas than here, no one from Washington State posts there anymore when it used to be really active)
    3. Demand for it has diminished slightly. Collectors who needed to have it asap would have them run the SKU the day before stock arrived and scooped them up that morning. Now that the hardcore OCD fans have their grubby mits on theirs, there probably isn't as much competition.

That being said, I have stumbled into the TRU around here a few times mid-day and seen them. Picked up some for other locals, as well as my cousin. Sadly, all that is left on the pegs right now are 16 lonely Ratchets. But I did notice that my local TRU did dedicate more pegs to Animated last week, which may be a good sign. Good luck to anyone who still needs her.

3. Matt_M

Matt_M Snarkabot

News Credits:
    I normally despise scalpers and the like, but if I see multiple Arcees I'm buying 2- one for me, and one for someone on this board who couldn't find one in their city.

4. kibble

kibble Seeker style, yo!

If you don't up the price beyond shipping fees, I wouldn't call that scalping.