Animated Arcee / Cyb. Ratchet

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Digilaut, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    Yes, I'm one of the million people looking for these two.

Since I don't live in the USA, I can only resolve to eBay or online shops who sell them for much more than they're worth, or calculate high shipping rates.

I want these figures, but I'm not feeling like spending over 70 dollar for both of them together.*

Any forum member willing to help me out on these two characters, for a fair price? Much appreciated!

edit: to clarify, I'm currently looking for both figures together at once. Since I live in the Netherlands, paying shipping costs for two packages would still make them more expensive than they need to be, so I'd rather get both toys at once in one shipping. I understand Arcee is very scarce thanks to it being the first 'proper' Arcee toys in years/ever, it being an exclusive, and of course, the scalpers.

*I should clarify my post: I'm not looking a $70 max price on these two, but $70 and more is what they're going for in ebay or webshops. I guess you can read it in two ways.

I'm really looking for these at retail price + shipping, not much more.

2. Quicky

Quicky TRANSFORM and ROLL OUT!!!

Ebay:
    I can help you with Ratchet but I'm having no luck finding Arcee either.

3. batcam11

batcam11 SHINIGAMI CHOP!!!

*sigh* i wish i also could get them by the stores...but at least you get them like 2 months ahead then my country,well Digilaut it seems we both have to suffer from "Far away Transformicus "

4. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    *bump*

still looking.

I should clarify my post: I'm not looking a $70 max price on these two, but $70 and more is what they're going for in ebay or webshops. I guess you can read it in two ways.

I'm really looking for these at retail price + shipping, not much more.