Animated Arcee & BBTS Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Rodimus Mike, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike I Drank What?

Ebay:
    Hey all,I was just looking at TF's on BBTS and I was shocked as sh** to see they have Animated Arcee at $45 apiece,not only that but they are loose.So my question is,is Arcee that rare or is BBTS just blowing the prices up as usual. Finally is my MISB A. Arcee worth that on here or just basically retail?.Thanks guys and later.

2. depthcharge82

depthcharge82 Maximal

ebay got one at $.10 but the shipping is at 7.50(seller wants to pocket)

3. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    She is not that rare (anymore). They've been popping up at TRU Express stores in malls all over the place.

4. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
    For TFA Arcee, you don't have to resort to BBTS. She's available at almost everywhere. :D 

5. Ash-T

Ash-T Well-Known Member

Besides, they tend to misgrade those loose Arcees. I had once a misfortune ordering the loose one for a friend of mine (she cost 35$ back then), marked as 85 grade. She was pictured in car mode, so I was unable to see a loose feet, one thumb on the verge of breaking and the teeth marks on her shoulders and face till I took her in my hands! IMHO, that's 75 grade at best... Yeah, and none of theese flaws were mentioned in the description - guess they don't inspect "vintage" items as close and good as they did a year ago... Use e-bay, that's what I say - there are lots of cheap and mint Arcees right now. :) 

6. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

You can find it for half that price or lower.

7. mac&cheese

mac&cheese Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    they raise the prices alot, but then they all sell out everytime. so why not? if people want to pay double or triple then go ahead and waste your money. they had 20 of them at 45.00 back a month ago. they all sold out in about 2 weeks.