Animated Activators Bandit Lockdown Video Review

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by xSEANxLONGx, Sep 18, 2008.

1. xSEANxLONGx

xSEANxLONGx Big Kid

News Credits:
    YouTube - Transformers Animated Activators Bandit Lockdown Review

As a Freebie with the Animated Voyager Shockwave I got Animated Activators Bandit Lockdown. He a Wave 3 Figure along with Animated Activators Megatron and Grimlock. He is a Repaint of Activators Lockdown(The Third Lockdown Repaint We Seen So Far). He is Purple and Orange with One Black Eye. He has a Skull and Spine Paint Theme in his Alt Mode. Transforms the same and has the same articulation.

If I didn't get this guy Free I would Have Never Got Him. He Looks Cool in Alt Mode and He is a One Eyed Pirate in Robot Mode. If you like the Skull and Spine with Purple and Orange Paint Theme get him otherwise get the original Lockdown.

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. influence82

influence82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I appreciate the review but these should go in the Transformers Feedback section.

3. xSEANxLONGx

xSEANxLONGx Big Kid

News Credits:
    It's the First Look Video Review of it so that's why I put it in the news otherwise I put it in the feedback area :) 

4. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    Hey Sean! Pretty cool review (I can hear you are having fun doing what you do)...to be honest I'm pretty glad you did away with the awkward previous intro..:thumb  New one is better. Oh, and the video is shorter as well, cool! (hope you don't see this as bad critism!)

Not sure if I'll ever pick this one up. Not too fond of Activators..only one I will probably pick up is Cliffjumper (oh, if only he'd be Deluxe!)...

Anyway, keep on reviewing!:) 

5. xSEANxLONGx

xSEANxLONGx Big Kid

News Credits:
    Yea I agree I like the New Intro Better it's cool and I like the music I made for it :)  I trim my videos of all the fat to make them shorter but jam packed of information and fun.

I only did this review and got this guy free with Shockwave but he is not worth keeping I'm gonna sell him.

6. CrypticIllusionist

CrypticIllusionist Well-Known Member

Is there anything they won't repaint? >_<

7. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

Wheelie?...oh no wait, ehobby Orion Pax release...