Animated Action Figures To Be Shown At The Canadian Action Figure Expo?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by psj333, Sep 15, 2009.

1. psj333

psj333 Banned

It has been revealed today that Hasbro Canada will show us some upcoming action figures from Transformers. Does that include Animated, just one toyline, or all toylines?

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Since the animated line is all but finished, I think it unlikely they would showcase any new figures from it.

But maybe they'll show the ones still to be released, or movie Lockdown in their presentation. As to what they'll bring, I have no idea.

3. ComicGuy89

ComicGuy89 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's cool, hope to see some new figures there.

4. psj333

psj333 Banned

Aernaroth, you said that although Animated may be done, there is still a chance that Hasbro will show some upcoming action figures that are still scheduled to be released sometime year or so at the Canadian Action Figure Expo. You mean like Fugitive Waspinator, Ironhide, Rodimus Minor, Arcee and Electrostatic Soundwave?

5. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    I would be VERY surprised if there's anything animated in the works that we haven't seen in some shape or form.

Granted, I would have said the same thing before we found about that Bulkhead repaint...

6. ComicGuy89

ComicGuy89 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    At any rate, even mere confirmation of the release dates of the ones we saw at Botcon and SDCC is great news to me. I can't wait for the likes of Rodimus and Arcee. IS Blackout released yet?

7. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    The only thing I can see coming would be Ramjet, but that not likely based on the fact TC isn`t out yet and I can`t see them doing 2 seekers at the same time.

8. MrSoundwaveGuy

MrSoundwaveGuy I've made a huge mistake

News Credits:
    so after the upcoming Animated figures come out does that mean that's it? We'll never see any other Animated figures even in a way that Universe released figures based on other lines like Armada Hot Shot

9. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Maybe they'll do something else animated styled, or animated characters made to fit the styles of other lines, but honestly, I think that era will be over, unfortunately.

Who knows though, there's still hope for reuses of the molds as exclusives, I would think.

As for your question, PSJ333, yeah, I meant figures we KNOW are coming out for Animated, but that have not been released yet, like Electrostatic Soundwave and Arcee.

But I don't know for sure what they'll talk about and/or bring, so like I said, your guess is as good as mine.

10. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    With at least a half-dozen or so new voyagers & deluxes planned for the near future, I'd say upcoming TFA figures have as much chance as anything else to be on display. Why wouldn't they?

11. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    They'll probably have a couple on display at the very least. Though RotF products will most likely be the center of attention/get most of the display space. As for anything new, it's doubtfull they will showcase anything we haven't seen, and even if they did somehow have something new, it would just be a repaint. Hasbro's already said that we've already heard/seen the rest of the new molds/remolds, so anything more will just be repaints.