Ani. SS alt mode

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by iheartarcee, May 8, 2009.

1. iheartarcee

iheartarcee Idonotheartbeastwars

I'm having a really hard time getting my ani ss back into alt mode. the legs seem to be too short.. when I try to tab them into their correct tabs in alt mode, the legs pop off. anyone else have a fix for this?

2. The_Black_Sheep

The_Black_Sheep Willyna...

News Credits:
    Have you tried keeping the nosecone extended all the way out? That may have something to do with it *shrugs*

I thought my Animated Screamer was broken in that I couldn't put him back into altmode but a bit of niggling with the nosecone seemed to do the trick :) 

3. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

The voyager SS mold (I only have Sunstorm) has a fair bit of automorph going on and if it's not quite right then it won't fit together in jet mode. Look at the arms and make sure they are in the right spot. If the arms arn't right then the legs can't reach their intended tabs. Before you even start to transform him make sure his elbows are straight out. Then move the joint at his shoulders that moves his arms out from torse fully away from his torso. If everythings alinged properly his robot fingers should looks like they are gripping the section between his engines. Make sure the hips are at the right angle too, 45 degrees.

4. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    and bend his knees backwards so that his thighs are against his kneecaps