Angry birds transformers!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by AUTOBOT1995, Jun 16, 2014.

1. aledromo

aledromo Decepticon at the Gate

Yeah, this competition and everything that's been said about it thus far has finally pushed me into taking a break from this game. Just gonna chill for a week and see what happens. I can't get the characters, and the sparks are a treadmill I'm tiring of. Nothing lasts forever, eh?

2. KevinSig

KevinSig Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    Have you gotten the recent update yet? I think they've slightly fixed the issue. Yes, you still have to login every time. However, it doesn't look like you need to be online at the same time anymore.

Also I've crashed 3 times during this event. Every time I didn't loose a battery, so they've at least fixed this.

3. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Yeah, installed the update and was able to select you again too. Also still have to log in every time. No crashes here.

4. KevinSig

Twitter:
    I've only had the occasion crashes. Mostly on the slowmo/speed level when too much is going on & I might have 1-2 apps running in the background.

It just makes it better during events, as I don't have to worry about lost batteries.

5. bigevil801

bigevil801 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    For collecting 50,000 points my reward is 0 tokens. What??? JARSU

6. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Managed to get Sideswipe. Cost me almost 600 gems, but got him now.

7. alldarker

alldarker M.A.S.K. Crusader

News Credits:
    I managed to get Ricochet during the last event, which I missed out on before. So that's OK, I'll get Sideswipe another time.

New event started today, and I seem to have somehow already amassed an huge number of tokens (2000+) somehow, with only 4 batteries used and the days's events done. Not that I'm complaining, but does anyone else have this experience? I still need Blaster, so glad for any and all tokens I get.

8. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    People who were not rewarded tokens during the Sharkticon event by mistake, got them now.

9. alldarker

News Credits:
    Thanks, that explains it!

10. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    What the hell they do with this green/red block shit in this event? It's ******ed

11. bigevil801

News Credits:
    Rovio/Exient forgot to make an event that people want to play, not quit playing.

12. KevinSig

Twitter:
    It's tilted towards a precision character like Grimlock/Starscream/Galvatron

Absolutely sucks if you've been concentrating on area damage, but there you are.

Thankfully I already had Scorpinok, so this event lets me get his accessories on the cheap.

13. alldarker

News Credits:
    I actually quite enjoy this event: it makes for a welcome change from the usual 'shoot everything in sight' event. I like the sharpshooter element of this event, although I do also enjoy shooting down floaty Headmaster Scorponok and especially Unicron.
    Then again, it's easy for me to enjoy this event, due to having a 140% multiplier on my Energon Grimlock, giving me 560% on all rounds. I've already easily bought Scorponok's accesories as well as the accessories for Energon Grimlock which I was missing, and am now just saving up for the spark bonuses before probably giving this event a rest.

14. bigevil801

News Credits:
    This event is worse than the last one, if you're color blind you won't be able to see the difference between good and bad TNT blocks. And even that's hard

15. alldarker

News Credits:
    For what it's worth, considering this event is almost over, but Shieldor works well against the two or three poisoned TNT blocks you'll come across.
    This event to me was practically worthless: I had all the characters and I had all their upgrades as well. I was only in it for the 2450 sparks... And they were earned easily enough.

16. bigevil801

News Credits:
    So, new accessories and new crates to open. Finally a use for the millions of coins

17. DanLyons

DanLyons Vintage Lurker

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I thought the same thing but ran into a wall: Maxed out my tries last night, when the free countdown ended this morning I got the red "!" on the icon but both buttons are still labeled "Limit Reached". The game upgraded to 1.30.4.4 this afternoon but it's telling me to wait another 10 hours.

18. alldarker

News Credits:
    Seems to me that Rovio's introduction of these crates is really shooting themselves in the foot. Even with a limited amount of crates I can open each day, I'm powering my way through the accessories I didn't yet own at an insane rate, I'm getting more gems and tokens than ever and even the amount of sparks I've received is super-high. And all that without any real life money spent. I think most power players own tens of millions of formerly useless coins, so they'll all be able to max out the coin-crates for weeks to come. There's suddenly no incentive to buy gems AT ALL anymore. I've just bought my last (level 25) upgrade for the storage facility, so even there I'll not be incurring any extra costs.

19. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Accessories get upgrades too now, so I doubt that you will reach the end soon. Plus new accessories have been added, such as mohawks for the jets. But yeah, I have been getting a lot of spark this way, which I am saving for a good event, to boost a character.

20. KevinSig

Twitter:
    If you haven't noticed there's a new event for Energon Windblade. Gonna try to unlock, but character is so boring I'm not sure my heart is really in it.