Angry birds transformers!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by AUTOBOT1995, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Likely not going to get Barricade. Would like to, but simply cannot gather enough tokens during the event.

• Like Like x 1
  2. KevinSig

KevinSig Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    Too bad if you didn't get him. I was able to, but only because Ultimate Megatron had a 4x bonus for that event. Even then I did have to spend a few gems.

I really wish 2nd-3rd place would give 750 tokens. 4th-6th awarding 500.

• Like Like x 1
  3. bigevil801

bigevil801 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What's the point of overpowering a bot? I overpowered Deadend and it seems that it didn't do anything spectacular

4. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    If you go the upgrade page of a character, you can see how much the next step gains you when overpowering. In case of Dead End, he only gains 2% when overpowering to level 16. Energon Lockdown gains much, much more when overpowering to level 16. Unfortunately, I will not manage to get enough tokens to upgrade any bot.

5. TheSupernova

TheSupernova Out there. Thataway.

I hadn't played this game in a couple of years (just letting my son play around here and there), and I decided to check it out and kinda got sucked in a bit again with all of the changes that had gone on (events, Spark runs, etc). Anyways, I could use a bit of advice as to the best way to go forward.

Most of the characters are sitting it levels 5-8, and I just unlocked Ultimate Prime and Megatron (and working through the levelling process with them). Should I be focusing my efforts (both upgrades and spending Spark) on a few characters in particular (such as the Ultimate/Variants)? Also, is it even possible to unlock event characters as a FTP player? I've definitely been thousands of tokens short each week and it is disheartening (though at least I've been using the tokens to buy character upgrade parts and Spark wherever possible).

6. KevinSig

Twitter:
    The way things are now you really can't 'win' during any event unless you've already ranked up the bonus character going into the event.

Right now I'm concentrating on getting enough gems to add a tier to the spark run. then I'll just go into farming spark until I run into an event that merits it.

Even still, I having much more fun playing Battle Bay these days. My handle happens to be WreckNRule!

If that had been taken, I think I'd have called myself the Sogmaster.

Soggies may Rule!

Like Arie said each character gets a different stat bonus for upgrades. However IMO Deadend was already overpowered so he really didn't need much of a boost. He does seem to be more resistant to damage post upgrade.

I hope another event will give me a chance to upgrade him again, since the next one seems a bit more significant

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  7. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    As posted in the Transformers News and Rumors section; Angry Birds Transformers update brings Sideswipe and Silo upgrade

8. KevinSig

Twitter:
    Anyone having issues w Facebook? I need to login several times & I'm still not seeing any friends.

9. bigevil801

News Credits:
    Is anyone else having issues with not getting the rewards at the end of the days event?

10. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Same issue here since the update.

Also, my maximum amount of coins has dropped from 680 (I lack one character) to 553. I do not know if this is a bug though. What is a bug, is that the advertisements sometimes play while in the background the level has already started. It does not happen all the time, but I had it occur three or four times now. One of them being when starting an event, so my character was close to being killed oncen I could finally skip the advertisement and start playing the event.

11. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    You did not get your tokens? Never had that occur to me thus far.

12. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    I was able to select Sideswipe as a teammate, so here are some first images of Sideswipe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Exclamation mark showing next to the Silo to indicate that you have enough resources to upgrade.
    [​IMG]

The exclamation mark will show next to the Increase Storage button as well.
    [​IMG]

Storage Level 16 reached.
    [​IMG]

Storage Level 17 costs.
    [​IMG]

Storage Level 17 reached.
    [​IMG]

Storage Level 18 costs.
    [​IMG]

Storage Level 18 reached.
    [​IMG]

Storage Level 19 costs.
    [​IMG]

Storage Level 19 reached.
    [​IMG]

Storage Level 20 costs.
    [​IMG]

Storage Level 20 reached.
    [​IMG]

Storage Level 21 costs.
    [​IMG]

14. KevinSig

Twitter:
    Just curious, but have upgrade material requirements increased? I've currently got all my characters at level 15, at the very least. (I've got a few at level 16 & my Shockwave is level 17)

Just trying to gauge why we can upgrade the tower. Maybe we'll start to be able supercharge upgrade outside the events?

15. bigevil801

News Credits:
    This game is getting pathetic, 10,000 tokens for Sideswipe, $50 for the Sideswipe bundle, people complaining about game crashing and lack of caring on Rovio's part.

16. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Not to forget the tampered with Lab, where not every item of the five which you can win has an equal chance, although they make it look that way! It is straight out fraud and I still have a complaint going for this, but Apple is not sharing their progress that often, so I need to keep bugging my contacts about it. It seems to be still ongoing, but nothing has changed in game thus far.

17. bigevil801

News Credits:
    I also forgot to mention the constant events and how quick and low scoring some of the levels are

18. KevinSig

Twitter:
    I'm not sure if it was just a fluke, but my game crashed this morning & I didn't loose a battery for the event. So if Rovio got that fixed, I don't really care if it crashes. And it's been 10,000 tokens for the new event character for the past 5 times they've done it. As well as the $50 price.

It isn't great, but it isn't anything new. Besides it isn't Rovio exactly, since another company is listed when the game comes up. I think the real push for in-game purchases comes from them.

It is what it is, but I don't see things getting worse. It's just we've been at this so long, it does get tiresome & you notice the flaws a bit more.

19. KevinSig

Twitter:
    Just got a response on the whole Facebook issue. From the description of the issue, if we ever delete & reinstall our game, we will on be backed up to our last Facebook login.

Also if you have any Facebook friends they have to login at the same time as you to be used.

20. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    That is absolutely fucked up. Pardon my French.
    I have to re-login every time I start the game, so that cannot be right. Also, if the other person has to be in-game to be able to use one of his or her characters, then I will likely never be able to use the bots of a friend, as the chance that two people are in-game at the same time is not very big.