Angry birds transformers!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by AUTOBOT1995, Jun 16, 2014.

1. KevinSig

KevinSig Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    With 5000 gems? I say go for it, get Blaster. With that many gems, you could even afford to buy some of the Spark if you want it.

I really don't feel the need to keep more than 2000 gems at a time, that's why I bought a 1000 accessory when I reached 3000.

2. NoiseMaker

NoiseMaker Well-Known Member

WOw.. new event up, called Galvanise.

ITs one of those two day.. thousand token per day types with a max of 100 for first place.

GOod thing too as Im in a group with no less than 15 energon grimlocks at varying levels of gold!

3. KevinSig

Twitter:
    Wasn't hallucinating, there is a gold & silver symbol that can float over pig heads during spark run. Occasionally, instead of the blue & purple, you get silver & gold.

Armor Pig (silver): Ignores small arms fire
    Fast Pig (gold): Moves and shoot quicker

Attached Files:

4. KevinSig

Twitter:
    Out of curiosity, how many gems do you need to unlock Blaster in the current Blast Off event that ends tomorrow night (two day event, started yesterday & ends later tonight. Then one more round that ends tomorrow).

Since I've already got Blaster unlocked I'm using the comp to unlock his accessories.

5. silver24ado

silver24ado Active Member

Ebay:
    It doesn't appear that Blaster is available to be unlocked. Only spark and coins are available.

6. KevinSig

Twitter:
    Oh so if you have Blaster, you can nab his accessories? Nifty!

7. bigevil801

bigevil801 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Does anyone know how long this damn goldfish advertisement is going to last.

8. KevinSig

Twitter:
    Nope. I only wish adverts like that would let you still collect resources & use friends like normal, just giving a time bonus.

Think I might send it as a suggestion to Rovio when I've got the time.

9. KevinSig

Twitter:
    When did the latest update go live (iOS) could've sworn I checked this morning.

Regardless new event is up, and you can buy level 16 upgrades for select characters. Also, I'm not entirely certain, but if you are mid upgrade from 14-15, you can just upgrade straight to 16.

I say this because my Epic Optimus had been level 14, but when I saw the prizes of this event I started his upgrade, figuring he might be done by event end. However, immediately after I saw that an upgrade to level 16 was available.

Since I suspect this won't be the last level 16 event, figured I'd mention it.

Attached Files:

10. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Looks like two new characters are coming if you go to the end of your characters.

Also, I just made it through spark run on level 16 with one character only. But I am only still getting half the points and destroying everything.

And what does it mean when picking characters in sparkrun that have a green aura behind them?

11. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    It seems like you missed out on one new character. Trypticon is the only new character being released. Did you get Dead End, Chromia or Blaster? You probably lack one of those?

As for the Spark Run, you need to use promoted characters to be able to get all points. The characters which have the green aura behind them get their promotion bonus multiplied.

I got to level 19 yesterday on the Spark Run, after having played easier levels (level 13 or so) for a week or so because the higher levels were killing. Last two days though, I managed to make it to the end each time and now I am on level 19. Hardly any (invisible) shots (or earthquakes or whatever you want to call it), but sometimes the flying pigs are murder. My second character spawned at one moment and was killed instantly. Seriously instantly. Perhaps the update fixes such issues, otherwise it makes more sense to play the easier levels. An easier level finished may earn you just as much Spark as a more difficult level which you can finish only half way.

• Like Like x 1
  12. NoiseMaker

Huh. The green aura doesnt seem to do anything on my spark run ' i thought it was a multiplier but tried increasing the rank and its made no difference at all to my nemesis' at 5% - wont waste sparks on going higher. Its also ONLY been on Nemesis Prime since it was introduced - I'm currently on level 22.

ALsoit seems to me that you cant watch a video to replenish life anymore - its been like this about a week.

HAvent been given the update yet so dont know about a new event yet.

@KevinSig - i would have thought that as youre upgrading to level 15 from 14 then as the upgrade is an instant one for tokens then the upgrade would allow you to from 14-16 as you would from 15 to 16, but that youd have to wait dor the time to elapse for the origianl upgrade

13. KevinSig

Twitter:
    When do the payoffs get lowered in events? Got a new job that makes it a smidge harder to keep up with events.

So wondering if starting an event later might help me keep up.

14. NoiseMaker

I Think, its about 2 hours before it closes. Quite often i forget anout an event at start it at 9pm and can usually come in the top 4 before midnight close, but its a pain as its then very difficult to get the tokens for getting a certain number targets without spending at least 30 gems, often up to 70/80 gems a day. But i generally still get in the top 4 or so.

THink you're on American time yeah? So i'd probably start no later than 4pm if the event closes at 7pm.

Hope thats a help.

15. NoiseMaker

Does anyone else have the game crash every single level as soon as you board astrotrain now? I do... i get the tokens/points but cannot thank my teammate meaning i cannot complete the daily tasks at all. Not since it updated this morning.

16. KevinSig

Twitter:
    READ THIS!!!
    Start up your game & check out the R news button!

There's TWO tabs that give 1000 tokens EACH! For a total of 2000 tokens! Grab it NOW!

Okay, maybe I overdid that announcement, but I was glad I checked on the news tab. Generally never a bad idea, since I've gotten tokens & gems there before.

17. KevinSig

Twitter:
    Okay just upgraded my Epic Optimus from a level 15 upgrade in progress, straight to level 16. Level 16 gives a bonus on top of the promotion bonus.

Also, after you unlock level 16, you can further upgrade to level 17 (provided you've got the necessary tokens).

18. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Are you on Android or iOS? I do not have this problem on iOS myself, so perhaps it is limited to Android?

I was going to post this too. Found out myself yesterday evening.

Is level 17 the highest level or can you go higher even?

Which character would be best to upgrade to level 16? Energon Optimus can recover his health, which might make him a good choice. I hardly ever play with Epic Optimus to be honest, I never really liked playing with him. Poor fellow. ;)  Is he any good and worth the upgrade?

19. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    I could just select a level 15 Trypticon as a buddy, so I did to check him out. Brunt was on his tail. There was a bug though, as Trypticon did not fire a single shot both times I summoned him, so I cannot tell what he fires.

20. John ofthe Dead

John ofthe Dead Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    He shoots black holes, like both Megatrons.

Anybody know how long the bonus tokens will be available? Last time they did that, the offer extended into the next competition, meaning folks who waited got a giant head start. Since there's not a lot I want in this one, I'm wondering if waiting for the Trypticon event is a good idea.