Angry birds transformers!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by AUTOBOT1995, Jun 16, 2014.

1. NoiseMaker

NoiseMaker Well-Known Member

I've never had any earthquakes, level 11 now. WEIRD.

I have a fully upgraded Ratchet at 105% bonus, and Ultimate Megatron at 15% giving a total of 120...

STILL took me most of the day to get to 10,000 points. most levels only giving 320 or so.. despite destroying every single block and enemy around so, 10,000 in one level... wow. I dont know the best point at which to stop spending gems, I currently refresh about twice. So spend 30 gems a day. If people are able to get over 10,000 in a single run, I'm not sure it's worth trying all that hard.. just gonna get the daily 600 or so for the challenges, and hope for the best

2. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Destroy Unicron and some pigs and structures in the same run and you earn around 2.500 or 2.600, plus a 315% bonus and you will have more than 10.000 in a single run. :cool:  Unicron tends to show up for me later in the evening, more close to the end of the event, so do some runs later in the evening and you are bound to come across Unicron.

3. NoiseMaker

Yeah- that's when I tend to play most, after dinner. Didn't show up yesterday for some reason, saw Skorponok once though, on the last run, but even when trying not to kill him too quickly, he doesn't get many points. Thanks though.. will stick to evening shooting!

4. NoiseMaker

QUITE VEXED. May have just had an 'earthquake' - or if not, maybe an answer?

I was just exiting the stage joiner cave thingy, when i immediately went into a vortex which slowed everything down, followed by 3 falling monolith things - unfortunately for me, the last tower took out my first, and then my SECOND character immediately, cue the fround shaking and the screen too. THEN my next character was also almost immediately taken out and I ended up not finishing the full run as you cant yse gems to get bavk up again...

All the charcters were level 15, so this annoyed me no end.

WHcih then led me to think, what if the earthquakes are actually invisible falling towers? This happened to the walkjnh mortar towers awhile back didnt it?

ANYWAY just a thought, and I have yet to get past level 11...

5. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It seems it deff is not earthquakes but getting shot at several times. makes your player move like it was an earthquake and take major damage. ive added ultimate megs to the roster now and hes only level 10 but with acid rounds and armade horns and takes everything out even up ahead on the map. ive made it through level 10 now i think and was able to only use him all the way through.

6. John ofthe Dead

John ofthe Dead Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    The "earthquakes" are the red shotgun pigs hammering you from off-screen. This has been confirmed a couple of other places. One possible solution it to play at a lower difficulty level. It's a lower possible payout, but finishing is better than not finishing.

The other solution is to use a character that destroys everything before it has a chance to hurt you. Ultimate Megatron with the Armada horns and flail totally wrecks all structures and pigs with gravity and acid damage, even those that are nowhere close to being visible yet. He's my go-to character for all the contests. I just shoot at any background target over and over. Everything except mortar towers is destroyed before I even get to it. Easy-peasy.

7. NoiseMaker

That was it - Ultimate Megs at level 15 was my second character, just comepletly flattened before i had a chance to shoot anything: so be careful of the towers!

8. John ofthe Dead

John ofthe Dead Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hey, the Blaster event just went live via a soft update (and about 8 hours late). It runs through the 21st in the US. That's not much time to get the 7500 tokens. I'm in a group with 6 highly-promoted Soundwaves, so it looks like a hopeless lost cause for me. Phooey. With so many gold-crown Soundwaves out there, it's hardly worth playing for anyone else. This spark promotion jazz just sucks the fun out of this game.

9. NoiseMaker

YEAH - I noticed Blaster Comp was on, and have only just about had enough tokens, well 4900, to get Dead End.

I USUALLY wait until about 3 or 4 hours before the end of the event to start playing, to reduce the competition somewhat, then spend about 30 - 60 gems to get where i need to be by the events end... and hope for the best.

10. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    I lost today's run testing this theory and it does not count for me. Not shooting at anything when earthquakes happen, to see if there are any of those pigs in the next screen or the one after. Nothing. Not even in the screen after that. I actually finished a level with none of those pigs in it before going into the cave for the next level. So I do not believe that it is those pigs specifically. Once my first character died of the earthquakes, my second spawned and died within a second due to these earthquakes. My third character managed to stay alive for a few seconds longer, but all three were killed in less than ten seconds. :mad: 

11. bigevil801

bigevil801 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Came in first place but did not get Blaster as top prize, what the hell

12. NoiseMaker

Course not - you gotta get enough tokens 7500 in all.. you gonna need to get a few more i think

13. bigevil801

bigevil801 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The main page makes it look like if you come in first place you get Blaster as a prize, not using tokens. A bit misleading if you ask me.

14. chansformers

chansformers butcher of the bots

News Credits:
    during the fort max/extended run,ive noticed something.
    besides the fact getting shot at any time takes a full heart each shot,
    there's also weird super powered enemies.
    example= a group of sharkticons.....all are easy except one which will have a blue life bar with a blue cross on the left side of the bar.
    group of helicopter pigs....again,one will have the same blue energy bar with cross.
    walking mortar towers...group of 3...one has the same blue bar with cross.
    the odd balls with the blue bars are damn near impossible to kill and each shot they hit you with takes almost 2-2.5 hearts...
    im at level 9 now but they started appearing two days ago when I was at level 7.
    2 level 7, atleast energon characters could kill them but now....cant even make a dent before they kill/cycle through all 3 of your characters ;(

15. KevinSig

KevinSig Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    I'm not sure if their super powered, since they die (for me) just as easy s the rest.

My guess is the blue restore some health & purple give attack. Could've sworn I've seen ones with a yellow shield (that I assume improves defense), but I might be mistaken.

16. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    On the screen where you select your characters for the Spark Run, you can see those special enemies in the lower right corner. Click on them and you can see their special powers. Some deal more damage, others regenerate themselves if you do not kill them fast enough, et cetera. I thought that was known to everyone. ;) 

• Like Like x 1
  17. NoiseMaker

Beat me to it Arie, I thought it was pretty obvious too :D 

Still... i seem to be stuck on level 15 for the time being. I have been using an energon Grimlock, but he keeeps dyi g way too quickly now.
    Ratchet & Ultimate Megatron also die, but it takes a while at least. Any other suggestions? Ive generally got most people up to level 14/15 with some of the newer ones Drift, DeadEnd, SmokeScreen and Chromia all less than 10..

18. KevinSig

Twitter:
    Wish this event was going on just a bit longer. I think I'll end up with 6,000+ tokens & will have to use gems to cover the difference.

Granted, I've got over 2,000 gems & could already buy Blaster with the tokens I've got, but I'd prefer to just use tokens if I could.

19. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Same here, will have to spend perhaps 1000 gems to get Blaster, but at least I will have him.

20. KevinSig

Twitter:
    Recommmed you don't buy him until the day after. Since you can still get a few more tokens from the daily quests.