Angry birds transformers!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by AUTOBOT1995, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So it seems first place gets you nothing but tokens. Seems the top prize is just saying that item is the top prize of the competition.

2. bigevil801

bigevil801 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yep, got first place and didn't see anything but tokens.

3. KevinSig

KevinSig Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    Just unlocked Chromia. None of her accessories are part of competition after you unlock her. She has a gun, as well as a head character named Guardian. White & Blue colors. Might be those generic Omega Supreme.

Attached Files:

4. KevinSig

Twitter:
    Just spotted something new, I think. While playing as Null Ray Starscream, I accidentally shot a falling tower with my EMP ray. The tower kept the EMP sparkles around it, so I think it was meant to fall.

Not sure if this is for all EMP blasts, or just something for that Starscream. Mine was level 15, if that matters. Will try again if I get Drift or Starscream.

5. scottboy15

scottboy15 Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    Is an event going right now? I played a round last night of something called "loyalty" but it isn't showing up on my device this morning.

6. KevinSig

Twitter:
    Just a blip I'm guessing, like that Chromia event that went up early. Because the Smokescreen event was messed up because of that ill timed update, events were rescheduled. However, I think the original schedule is still partially in the system, creating accidental blip events.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    The "Loyalty" event is up now.

8. Awesomepow

Awesomepow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This game is bad,so I'm done.Bugs and nerfs and 5k in 5 days...

9. KevinSig

Twitter:
    I'm still with it. Not going to say it's the best game out there, but the developers keep trying new things. I like the events that introduce new boss characters, and the occasional new character is fun. I do hope we eventually introduce new levels & play styles.

I'd certainly like a level that lets you just control speed of your vehicle mode, like the Jenga level. It'd make for interesting game play. I also wouldn't mind something where we could play one on one against each other.

Personally, I haven't found it too buggy. The worst things that have happened, concern the developers trying to implement an update mid-event. That, and how the explosive force accessories temporarily stopped working.

I don't exactly like the money grubbing aspect of the game, but it isn't like you have to buy into that. If you've been playing it from the start, at least. I do think things are a tad too skewed against new players.

So I'm sticking with it, as I haven't found any mobile game that I like better. This is something I can plug away at, during lunch or a day off, and it doesn't require too much thought.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Awesomepow

Awesomepow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  11. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    New update is out, which introduces a Spark run level which earns you... Spark. What a surprise. ;)  And as I already posted before, Blaster is coming soon.

12. NoiseMaker

NoiseMaker Well-Known Member

I have the message for the new spark run feature. but... not the spark run yet. Which us kind of irritating...

Did anyone else have difficulties yesterday? For most of the day i couldnt get into the competition, as it was 'counting tokens' or something. anyway, I coukdnt get in to play.

13. KevinSig

Twitter:
    It counts tokens when the event has closed. The event ends at 7:00 EST at my end, & there wasn't another today. You can earn a few more tokens during the daily quests, and also trade gems for tokens at this point.

14. NoiseMaker

NoiseMaker Well-Known Member

I think you may have missed when i said 'or something' - I'm a bit tired. I know how events work, I've been playing this game almost since it was released - thinking back now I think it was probably 'checking score'. It was stuck like that from about 18.00 hours local time (GMT). When an event ends its midnight here in the UK, so it was stuck like that for 6 hours plus before the event ended.
    Nothing i tried worked, I restarted the game, I restarted my phone, I even powered down completely for 10 mins. but when i went back in, and tried the event... kept saying 'counting score' so i couldnt get any additional tokens, couldnt go into the event box or anything.

No one else had this problem then?

15. KevinSig

Twitter:
    I think something like that happened when I had a really bad connection (forget if it was Wifi or cell), and just had to get to a better area.

If at home, maybe you shut off your Wifi on your phone & forgot? I know I've done that, since if I'm out for a while, I shut wifi off to conserve battery.

16. Deceptigtar

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    mine was trying to connect to the event for a bit yesterday but eventually it did. figured it was just a connection error and would be worked out. thats why i wish these updates would just happen a day or so after an event is completely done.

17. Deceptigtar

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    anyone else getting the earthquake issue with spark run? i cant even make it pass the first section without loosing a guy with full health.

18. KevinSig

Twitter:
    No earthquakes, but I can't make it through an entire sparkrun on just one character because of cumulative damage. Every time you successfully complete a round, laser damage goes up. So you would do well to use high ranked characters that do decent property damage.

I use Deadend & Wheeljack as my primary (both gold rank) & currently Acid Storm, because he's my highest bronze rank. Every time I finish a run, it gets more difficult.

On a guess, you aren't experiencing earthquakes, but are getting shot down very quickly because the character you're using doesn't have a high rate of firepower.

19. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    I have the earthquake issue as well. And it is definitely earthquakes, not because I am being shut down fast. I have been playing the Spark Run every day and thus far I have always made it to the end with just one character, always with full health. Never needed to use a second or third character. Today I almost died, with only half a heart of health left halfway the run, but as it was an Energon character and I managed to recharge and ended the event with full health again.

20. Deceptigtar

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah I've been paying attention and it's deff earthquakes. I have 3 very high ranked characters into gold that I use and all can take down anything on the screen.