Angry birds transformers!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by AUTOBOT1995, Jun 16, 2014.

1. KevinSig

KevinSig Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    I don't think I'll have enough tokens for Drift, but I should have between 5 or 6000+ by the end. Hopefully the difference won't be too expensive in terms of gems.

Either that or I'll have to break down & buy the daily offer to make the difference.

2. bigevil801

bigevil801 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've got everything for this event, I may play just to kill time at work.

3. NoiseMaker

NoiseMaker Well-Known Member

Yeah things have really changed this time around... ive managed to get just over 2000 tokens so far, keep getting pipped ro the post, and xant stay up till 2 am to try to secure 1st place.

Ive also noted the game crahes a lot, robbing me of charges. I know theyre trying to force people to pay for gems.. but ypu really dont get much for you r money.

4. Optimus

Optimus Well-Known Member

Didn't get Drift but got Mega Optimus and Rodimus, also just unlocked Energon Optimus after revealing the new map part I unlocked.

5. KevinSig

Twitter:
    Event is over, just a tad shy of getting Drift. Don't have enough gems/tokens. So tonight I'll be visiting Pig Lab constantly try to score gems, playing missions to get items for more Pig Lab runs & crossing my fingers that tomorrow's daily quests give at least 100 tokens.

Right now it would only cost me $5 to get Drift, but I'd REALLY like to get by without spending anything.

6. TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon UT Gang Rise Up

News Credits:
    Barely had enough to get Drift. It's a shame I couldn't get Epic Optimus Prime too since he doesn't cost as much as the others but eh oh well.

I do think it's pretty weak that he's basically Jazz with a new head. I feel they should have given Drift an entirely new character model especially since he's a different bird but that's just a nitpick I have with him. He has some new animations too, though for some reason when he gets scrambled he still uses Jazz's voice clip.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  7. John ofthe Dead

John ofthe Dead Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    With some strategic planning, I won enough tokens to unlock Drift, his accessories, and Starscream.

The question now becomes, will Nemesis Prime be unlockable via competition, or will he be straight-up sold again? Anybody heard anything?

8. KevinSig

Twitter:
    Finally collected enough gems to unlock Drift. Really tempted to spend $10 to get his sword, but likely won't. Still it is neat looking.

Broke down & got the sword. Drift just looked silly reaching for it when it wasn't there.

So, anyone got ideas on new characters that could be made, just using recolors of existing models? I've got a few I'd like to see.

• Nightbird: recolor of Arcee but with new Nightbird head.
    • Knockout: recolor of Lockdown, but with Fancy Pig (from Stella Angry Birds spin off game)
    • Blaster/Twincast: Soundwave recolor with new bird head. Matilda/White Bird? Either that, or maybe the Ice Bird from Angry Birds Space?
    • Transformers Prime Terrorcon: Lockdown body, zombie pig face. Maybe a game adversary for you to fight?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  9. zimattack23

zimattack23 Peaceful Debater

There's a coming soon next to a new character silhouette in the hot rod section of teams, it's Lockdown's head shape.
    Also should I get Rodumus or epic Optimus?

10. dolomitex

dolomitex Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've got my fingers crossed that Nemesis Prime will appear soon.

11. KevinSig

Twitter:
    Epic has a weapon that works like a tractor beam version of the Grimlock attack. Rodimus is Bumblebee except with built in flames. I prefer the look of Rodimus, but Epic might be your preference.

However, I've seen 5 events that you could acquire Epic Optimus & Rodimus only 2, despite being introduced a year ago.

12. zimattack23

I guess I should get Rodimus seeing as he's rare, but seeing as it's the anniversary for the movie he might appear more often, both my level 9 Bumblebees have been pretty week since the last update, is he any stronger? Cuz if not I'll just get Prime, usually for Bumblebee levels I run away from most things.

13. TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon UT Gang Rise Up

News Credits:
    All of those are pretty good suggestions. I know someone on here said they wanted to see Strongarm from the Matilda bird and I think that would work too. Personally I would love to see Deadlock in a similar manner to the Nemesis Prime and Airachnid birds where he could be an evil clone of Drift.
    Hot Rod's weapon is so much better than Bumblebee's. Hot Rod can only shoot one shot at a time but they engulf a bunch of blocks in flames especially the wooden ones. This gives the weapon a lot of coverage and it really becomes powerful at around level 9.

14. zimattack23

Rodimus it is! XD

15. zimattack23

Ok Rodimus really is super good, I am pleased lol, I wish his pipe accessories were cheaper, they're 600 gems while I only have 370, which I already spent 40 to afford Rodimus

16. KevinSig

Twitter:
    Anybody else see a new event? When I try to load it I get this graphic & my game instantly crashes.

Is this a bug on my end, or anyone else having this problem?

Attached Files:

17. zimattack23

I got it too

18. bigevil801

bigevil801 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Same with me

19. KevinSig

Twitter:
    Guessing the event isn't exactly live & Rovio uploaded it wrong. Will contact tomorrow.

20. Digilaut

Digilaut Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Seems like they fixed it now. Unfortunately I already own all of the unlockables so I'll sit this one out. :)