Aneurism in 5... 4...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by G1Prowl, Dec 16, 2011.

1. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

So I rearranged my Classics shelves to make room for Henkei Strafe, the new Generations figs and DOTM Vortex. Picked up Skywarp to take to my wife and tell her to "Touch my Seeker" as I do every time I rearrange, and notice that one of his missiles is missing. I have no idea where it decided to pop out at. I get to scour an entire garage and a dining room.

Just thought I'd share.

2. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

THE WORLD IS OVER!!!!!! -explodes-

3. doucoo

doucoo U're an idiot Starscream!

Ebay:
    Nae luck! Happy hunting

4. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

This is what the universe does to you if you make smutty remarks regarding your toys to your wife. It is a lesson we all must learn.

5. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    You know what's really bad? When you lose Tomohawk's missile somewhere in you house, and your carpet is almost the exact color of the missile.

:lol 

6. Scorpion

Scorpion Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You shot your missile before your wife even touched your seeker? That's kinda embarrassing.

7. Cracka J

Cracka J TURD PARTY DUMPSTERPIECE TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    wow ilol'd.

I did this a couple years back when they were clearancing the universe 2.0 figures. Got home and opened up treadbolt, upon transforming him one of his brown clear missiles goes flying, and I could never find it.

Just this year we were moving couches and cleaning, and out of nowhere I see a little brown clear missile laying next to our balcony door. Hard to believe since I had chalked it up as a loss, but it was a pretty cool find to have him complete again :D 

8. Spalah

Spalah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You should create ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world after this cruelty.

9. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

Nah, but I will be on my hands and knees crawling across the concrete til I find it. Either that, or send my bulldog in since he has a knack for finding irreplaceable items and eating them

10. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Toy Industry Analyst

News Credits:
    Check your shoes. I've had a missile shoot in a shoe I was wearing once. It frustrated me because I couldn't find it and I didn't want to check what was bugging my foot until I finished what I was doing.

It was like a Catch-22 perpetuated by my stubborness.

11. Starfire22

Starfire22 Zoot Suit Riot

News Credits:
    I did that to my classics dirge one time, the kicker is that it was under my bed, dispite the fact that, that was the first place I checked.

12. Koolimus Prime

Koolimus Prime Weapons Expert

I have the opposite problem; I have WFC Megatron's cannon, but I can't find the rest of him!!!!! :lol 

13. LegoTFGuy

LegoTFGuy Master Builder

I feel your pain. For the longest time, my Cybertron Optimus' pistol was missing, and his one cannon looked like scrap without it. Dang thing finally turned up while I was cleaning the basement. The missile was still in it, to my surprise.

Anyway, best of luck finding that darn little thing.

14. Thalack

Thalack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had a missle fire once without reason. I was getting ready to go out and a heard a clic and spring sound. I looked at my figures and noticed my voyager movie 1 startscream had fired one of his missles. I spent about 20 minutes looking before I found it. Some how it had managed to fire, zip between a few figures before going over the edge of the counter and falling into the trash. But that isn't the end, it managed to fall through the small opening of a soda bottle, which is why it took so long to find.

Now, I dare the worlds best sharp shooters to pull that shot off. NOPE! Only Starscream can do that suckers, sit back down and holster your guns, you're all amateurs in comparison. :p 

15. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

Well, hope you find it. :lol 

I really hate it when a missile accidentally launches and ends up behind a heavy piece of furniture or in the radiator.

16. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    That's nothing. I lost the engine of my TCC Punch/Counterpunch and the missile of my Botcon Alpha Trion this same way.