andr0s81's Sale Thread - Power Rangers, Transformers, MOTUC, Sentai, Marvel/DC, Misc

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by andr0s81, Aug 21, 2012.

1. andr0s81

andr0s81 Member

'Cause figuarts don't pay for themselves ya know.

The Rules, short and sweet

1. Prices are negotiable within reason
    2. Shipping IS NOT included in the price, buyer pays actual shipping. International shipping IS NOT a problem at all. I will combine shipping for multiple items
    3. I will hold items, also within reason, but you must have a definite date to pay communicate to me

The Sale!

SH Figuarts Deka Red - $45

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I forgot to cancel my HobbySearch order when I was able to get one from AmiAmi after realizing my plan to get 2 of every figuart wasn't going to work. He's never been opened. BBTS is sold out and this one ships from within the US.

Power Rangers SPD Light Patrol Pink Ranger - $5

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Has a smudge under her visor, not too noticeable but she came like that out of the package. Doesn't include the weapons.

Time Ranger Time Badge - $25.00

Box has seen better days, but the badge and pod are in perfect condition.

Japanese Transformers Prime - AM-01 Optimus Prime - $25 (only 5 dollars more than the US voyager Prime)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Complete, was opened but only has a few stickers applied around the feet/leg. The stickers on the feet are peeling a little. When I opened him the elbow on the right arm wouldn't support the weight of the gun so I put some super glue in the joint to tighten it up. It's much better, but not as tight as the other arm.

War for Cyberton Lot - $50

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Set of Optimus, Megatron, Cliffjumper, and everyone's favorite communication officer, Soundwave. I'm not sure if I still Megatron's missile, I will try to find it but it's not included as of now.

Carded Figures - Only giving these a few days here before I move them to ebay.

Power Rangers RPM Throttle Max Ranger Gold - $10

[​IMG]

Power Rangers Jungle Fury Sound Fury Shark Ranger - $10

[​IMG]

Power Rangers Mystic Force Mystic Light Pink Ranger - $10

[​IMG]

Power Rangers Mystic Force Mystic Light Knight Wolf Fury Edition (Christmas Koragg) - $10

[​IMG]

Power Rangers SPD Commander Doggy Kruger - $10

[​IMG]

Power Rangers SPD Krybot - $20

[​IMG]

Power Rangers SPD Sound Patrol SWAT Omega and Shadow - $20 (only sold as a set) Never appeared in show, but look damn good.

[​IMG]

More figures are coming soon, so keep checking. Some stuff is in storage and I have to bring it down.