and now I want him in yellow and also, Bumblebee is psychotic

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Malikon, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Malikon

Malikon Well-Known Member

after seeing Sideswipe a few more times in the RotF movie, and his attitude of, "Clear a path,......damn I'm good." I've got to say he strikes me more as Sunstreaker.

And now I want him in yellow. We've got the red repaint of Sideswipe so I'm curious if they might remake him in yellow too and call him Sunstreaker. Wonder what it'd look like?
    _______________-

also have to point out that now Bumblebee has become a complete psycho. My argument for these claims are:

While fighting a handful of tiny little kitchen-bots, Bee breaks out 'The Big Gun' and destroys the yard and the house. Really? He could have stepped on them. This is like killing roaches in your kitchen with a grenade launcher and a shotgun, I mean who does that?

Bashes Alice's face into the dashboard and showers her in antifreeze.

When walking into the Tomb, Bumblebee takes up the rear. And he's constantly searching, looking around, watching their back, on guard, on edge.

Bashes the Twins faces together and tosses them

Rips the spine out of Ravage like he's The Predator

Tears Rampage's arms off, ... both of them.
    ______________________________________-

In the 2 years since the first Transformers movie, Bumblebee has clearly I think developed some issues.

2. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

just look in radicons, there are a few there already.

3. newguy

newguy i

Yep the tiny little bumblebee gets all this action when big badass Ironhide just stands around and shoots in the background.

4. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would be psychotic if I had to speak through FM radio too.

5. Evil_the_Nub

Evil_the_Nub Well-Known Member

If cockroaches had lasers and machine guns like the kitchen bots I'd use a little more than raid.

6. eisen

eisen "CUT ME SOME SLACKS!"

pent-up rage bee has from Sam dissing him AND getting prime killed? :p 

7. avmercenary

avmercenary Well-Known Member

I agree, they should have made Sideswipe Sunstreaker... but then there would be two yellow cars in the movie that are both autobots..... the kids and parents might not be able to tell them apart if the ask for a yellow autobot, LOL!

...you know Bumblebee really likes his antifreeze, after lubricating in the first movie and spraying it in the second... Bumblebee should not have even let Alice in....

8. Human Beastbox

Human Beastbox The Murdinator

News Credits:
    LOL. Or going fishing with dynamite.

That was exactly what I thought when I saw the movie. Overkill/over-reaction, perhaps?:lol 

At least the other stuff had some explanation, as in, battle-field stuff, but the first scene was just over the top. It certainly seems that 'Bee has gone a little bat-s*#t crazy since the first film.

9. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    and whats wrong with that?

10. on_a_warpath

on_a_warpath OAW 2010

What, you mean you don't?

11. The Mad Vulcan

The Mad Vulcan Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Damn yeah Sideswipe is a badass.

But why all the hate for BB? He was also badass in this movie (an effect of the Chevy emblem, I think).

Sure the kitchen bots are like cockroaches to BB, but any of them could have easily killed a human. If BB takes them out carefully and one at a time, there might have been fatalities. That is too much of a risk to take just to spare a replaceable old house.

Of coarse he took up the rear when they entered Petra, that is the most dangerous position and he was the most capable fighter available. Had Ironhide been there, no doubt he would have taken up the rear.

The crying came across a bit psycho.

You're personifying the twins. Smashing there faces together is not akin to smashing two peoples faces together, and yet Moe did it all of the time with comedic effect.

BTW, He wasn't just covering Alice with fluid. A bro was marking his territory.

And tearing out ravages spine was just badass. He had a great out, and Soundwave has plenty more pets for TF3.