and.... my car was stolen

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chrisr291, Jan 24, 2011.

1. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well this sucks, I guess my car was stolen sometime last night. This morning, my girlfriends Audi was broken into but she really didn't think much of it. She thought I went into her car and rummaged threw her glove box (why on earth would I do that?). So she just went to work like any other day.

I woke up around 9 because I had errands to run for a couple of jobs i'm interviewing for. They needed a new SS card, all my high school, college transcripts, etc and the Jeep was GONE!

It was weird, I kept hitting the unlock button thinking it was around there somewhere but no luck. Called the cops, insurance and my gf. So.... I love my girlfriend, I really do but why on earth did she leave my Spare keys in her glove box:cry . I keep her spare's in my dresser!!

Oh well, its nobody's fault and I hope its located but if it isn't, I still have full coverage (THANK GOD) so Farmers will replace or give me 13G:D 

Sucks man, I just paid the damn thing off in August! :mad 

2. exclusacon

exclusacon Expert with the Scopes!

News Credits:
    I know how you feel....mines was stolen right in front of my place....got it back and it felt like someone stretch out your favorite pair of shoes....real voliated....

3. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    That sucks. I hope they get your stuff back. I'm glad I have OnStar and all the anti-theft bells and whistles in mine. If it ever got stolen somehow, it'd be found within minutes.

4. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    Women and cars. Go figure. (J/K) :p 

Sucks to hear what happened though. Hopefully you get a nice new one soon!

5. wildfly

wildfly Lasers, 8 O'Clock, Day 1.

News Credits:
    Hmmm... Dinoking?

But seriously, that sucks. Sorry.

6. shifty02

shifty02 Greetings Programs

Dude that sucks. Hope you get it back w/ no damage and you get to kick whomever stole it square in the happy sacks.

I'm glad mine can't be started w/o the key because of an electronical chip between the key & lock.

7. NSJ23

NSJ23 Binalternator Lover

Sorry to hear that :(  i hope you are able to get it back.

Spare keys kept in the car. no bueno.

8. Razerwire

News Credits:
    But... The guy who stole his had the key since it was sitting in his girlfriend's car's glove compartment.

9. chrisr291

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, enterprise really does pick you up LOL. I'm getting my rental car at 2... but I have a 25 dollar allowance? I wonder what i'll get.....

EDIT: Damn...

10. Razerwire

News Credits:
    Check out the new Maxima.

It's practically a Z with four doors.

11. exclusacon

exclusacon Expert with the Scopes!

News Credits:
    13Gs...hmmm nissan altima w/ remote starter no key, 9500...keep the rest, go on vacation....

12. Christian Prime

Christian Prime SF Ibuki & Makoto Fanboy!

I feel your loss of mate. :(  Sorry to hear about your vehicle getting stolen.

13. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

I remember when attending tech-school in Denver. My beloved 1988 Honda CRX SI was stolen from our apartment. I was mad as hell as I've put a lot into that car. But, luckily it was located at the near-by pound and I was able to get it back safe and sound. Only problem was somebody had broken the steering mechanism and my cousin and I drove it to the local Honda dealership to get it replaced.
    We immediately replaced the cheapo Radio Shack alarm system with a Clifford and it's been safe till we replaced it with the 2001 Honda Insight. Needless to say, the Insight is not high on a thieves list of cars as it's not a very common car at all. Not very fast, and not worth anybody to steal.
    Hope you get your stuff back soon mate.

14. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    sorry to hear that; Ive had my car broken into (while sitting in church) and my garage broken into and it definitely is a shitty feeling..

15. chrisr291

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'll look into it but I really want a Z! I've wanted it since I was a kid (Wasn't G1 Blustreak awesome:lol )

I'll have to look into that! that cheap? I'll get one of those, Dinoking, and pay my rent for a couple of months:eek: 

16. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Aw man, this totally sucks. I had my first car stolen many years ago so I know how you feel.

But there is an upshot to this, because this is pretty much your girlfriends fault, how can she possibly say no when you ask to stick it in her pooper?

:p 

17. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Sorry to hear this, man! I hope they find the idiot who did this.

I go on patrol near my SUV.....with my dog. Everyone I run into gets my usual pissed off/mean look (I give off that I'll "F" you up vibe, even though I'm a nice guy) and everyone seems to be afraid of my dog. All I hear is, "damn that's a big dog" when I take him for a walk, as they go out of their way to walk way out around us. lol

18. Trenner Dios

Trenner Dios Humility > Huge Ego

This is why I consider thieves of nearly any nature to be the lowest scum on earth. The feeling you are left with when you realize somebody just took your possession(s) with no respect for anybody or anything is so depressing and enraging. It is such an act of selfishness and moral bankruptcy...sometimes it's hard for me not to equivocate it with more serious crimes. I hope really bad things happen to whoever took your vehicle. That's the nicest way I can put it without using expletives, violent imagery, or hyperbole.

19. Tyjos

Tyjos Just another Collector

That sucks dude! Hope they find your vehicle!

[Not like it turned out to be an alien robot man! now that'd be sweet and you'd probably understand that better than some thieves taking it for a Joyride!, still Hope your insurance covers things]

20. kaos

kaos the original thirteen

that sux dude...i keep a close eye on my vehicle and its always in me garage.. my srt 8 charger is my "mistress" as me wife would call her since im always talking bout her.. i'd miss her just as much if i woke up and found my wife missing..hope u get her back and that nothing important was stolen along w/it....L8s.....