And His Armada:Love Across The Universe(Can You Recall It?)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by G1Wheeljack, Jan 28, 2009.

1. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Never done a fanfic before, but seing as it's a Snowday & I have nothing better to do I decided to do an adaptation of Vangelus' famous fanfic "And his Armada:Love Across The Universe(Can You Recall It?)" Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1: Meeting "The One"

"To Cybertron!" Galvatron cried as he fired his cannon to propell himself to his new ship. And His Armada was just about to board the ship when he was teleported to a strange place of nothingness. He had no idea where he was. "Feeling confused huh?" a mysterious voice said.

"Who's there!? Show yourself." And His Armada demanded. "That's a little difficult. You see, I am everywhere, yet at the same time I am nowhere. However I do believe an introduction is in order, you may know me as The One." "The One? As in the creator of Primus & Unicron? But you're no more than a legend, an old fembot's tale" And His Armada was confused as hell. "Then how do you explain me being here? Real or not, I have a job for you If you succed, I will give you understanding of all that is as well as power beyond anythign you can comprehend." And his Armada was intruiged. "What did you have in mind?" He inquired.
    "Simple, do you know why I created Unicron and Primus?" "Easy" And His Armada replied, "To explore the universe." "Exactly, but they didn't do thier job. Instead they chose to fight like children over a toy. I have been waiting eons for somebody to take over thier task." "But why me? I am nowhere near as powerful as either of them, and how do you expect me to get around the entire universe?" "All will be explained in time And His Armada. As for how you'll get around, I think this will come in handy." Suddenly something started to materialize in front of And His Armada. It was a mask. A golden mask that was smooth, but with sharp ridges.
    "This is the Olmak, the mask of dimensional gates" The One explained. "It it allows its user to transport themselves as well as others to different dimensions or locations via portals. You are to travel around this and several other multiverses & record your tales in a logbook, your first stop will be the world known as Nebulos to find somebody to assist you in your travels." "What is the name of the one who shall accompany me on this great journey?" "When the time comes, you will know. Now go to Nebulos and find your partner." And His Armada put on the Olmak and felt it's power surge through him. He thought of the wrold of Nebulos and a protal opened in front of him. He went through it and never looked back.

2. G1Wheeljack

News Credits:
    Chapter 2:Meeting Nightrod

Nightrod woke to a beeping noise, exhausted. He reached for his alarm clock only to find it wasn't there, nor was he in his bed. He had fallen asleep at his desk, and the beeping was from a microwave saying his popcorn was ready. Just then Hi-Q walked into the room.

"You still working? It's 3:30 AM, quiting time was hours ago." "If quiting time was hours ago, then why are you still here Hi-Q?" Nightrod replied. "Becuase your wif asked to me come in and drag your ass home. Still working on that "Targetmaster" project? It's a dead end you know." Nightrod was fully awake by now. "It's not a dead end, I'm so close I can taste it, and once I do complete it I can finnaly get my funding from Zarak. Maybe he'll even put me on that 'Project S' he's been trying to keep secret" "Whatever" Hi-Q said. "Just get home before your wife divorces you, otherwise I'll never hear the end of her bitching."

And his Armada arrived right outside the atmosphere of Nebulos. He then transformed to alt. mode & proceeded to go down to the planet. He wasn't sure why, but somehow he felt drawn to a certian area of the planet & started to head that way.

2 days later Nightrod was presenting his findings to the board of directors, with Zarak right in the middle. "So as you can see, the binary bonding process can be applied not only to heads, but to weapons as well. it might even be possible to attach to other areas." Everyone was quite, looking unimpressed, excpet for Zarak. "Very interesting" Zarak replied. "Please make a copy of all your findings and give it to my secretary, then see me in my office one megacycle from now." Nightrod was overjoyed, this could be the chance he was waiting for. He had a quick lunch at a fast food joint and rushed to Zarak's office.

"This is revloutionary, a work of pure genius" Zarak said. "Nightrod, how well are you at keeping secrets?" he asked. "I would rather die a painful death than reveal a secret entrusted to me" Nightrod said, anticipating involvment in the rumored "Project S." "Good" Zarak said. "Then I want you to work on a special project for me & apply the Targetmaster technology to it, only I want 2 Targetmasters instead of one. Can you do that?" "I would need quite the budget for that, as well as-" "The budget for 'Project S' is nearly unlimited, and any supplies you might need can be delivered to you within 12 megacycles." "Great, just tell me who you will have binary bonded so I can prepare them with physical therapy" "I suppose now that you are on the project I can tell you" Zarak replied. "You will be binary bonding my 2 most trusted partners, Fracas & Nightstick."

Nightstick. It was always Nightstick. Nightrod's older brother always was more sought after, more looked upon than him. It's not easy living up to the legacy of a great military tactician/business mastermind/lawyer/doctor. It was something Nightrod has lived with his whole life, but this was possibly the final straw. He needed a drink.

On his way to the bar a spaceship flew in front of him and transformed. "Are you the one known as Nightrod?" the robot asked. Nightrod immediatly saw the decepticon symbol on the robots chest. He must be after my targetmaster prototype suit Nightrod thought. "No, I'm his older brother Nightstick" he lied. "Nightrod is under the protection of Mo Zarak, so whatever you want from him you shall not have." And His Armada laughed. "While I do bear the emblem of the decepticons, I serve a higher being than Galvatron, and he has oredered me to find somebody on Nebluos to help me in my journey, I belive this Nightrod may be who I am seeking." "No sale." Nightrod said. Then he froze for a few seconds and came back to relaity. "Actually, I am Nightrod, & I understand now. Come with me, I need to get my Targetmaster suit." After Nightrod put the suit on and synced it with And His Armada's spark, he felt a great suge of energy. And his Armada recorded all that he had seen on Nebulos in his logbook & then transformed. Nightrod did the same & attached to the top of And His Armada. "Where to?" Nightrod asked. "Not sure" And His Armada replied. "Wherever the mask takes us " guess." A portal opened in front of them and they flew in, with no destination in mind.

3. G1Wheeljack

News Credits:
    Chapter 3:D O NOT PRESS!
    And his Armada's Logbook:
    Continuity:IDW-verse
    Time of Arrival:Shortly after the events of Maximum Dinobots

We arrived in a small, dimmly lit room. There was only one other thign in the room besides us. It was a comically large purple button. It was rectangle shaped & said the word "reset" on it in big, white lettering. "Hey, Super Nintendo." my new accomplice said as he went to push the button. "No, stop!" I warned, but it was too late. A giant portal opened up from where the button was and we both decided to get the hell out of dodge. I hope we didn't to any irreperable harm to the universe.