and here is #4

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by MTME, Jul 3, 2011.

1. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ok I gt tired of repeating how number 4 can indeed work without Megatron, Starscream and Soundwave in it. i've put this in about 20 threads but here it is AND as an added bonus I've even set up #5 for you.

The Decepticons start battling each other trying to decide who is going to lead them (like in 86 movie), they start to scavenge the earth for energon deposits trying to one up each other to prove they are worthy to lead. While the Decepticons are having their own little civil war, the earth's resources and humans are paying the price. It becomes more difficult for humans to tell the good guys from the bad guys and thus have half the humans against the transformers and the other half for the transformers (like the go home signs we saw in Chicago and the "hope" signs with a pic of Optimus or Bee in Chicago) The autobots only being an army of 8 are too little to stop the hundreds of decepticons all over the earth. But they manage to beat them somehow just as they choose a mysterious, familiar leader/character. and here is how you set number 5 up. at the end the sky starts to darken, everyone looks up to see a giant planet entering earths atmosphere. (I personally don't like Unicron but hey its a way to get number 5), Optimus himself looks up to see what darkens the earth and......cut to credits and insert Linkin Park song.

2. protocida

protocida Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Here's how I'd do it:

The Autobots (Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Sideswipe, Mirage, Leadfoot, Topspin and Roadbuster) and NEST continue to help Earth's governments to destroy Cybertronian weapons that are being traded in the black market, leaked by the Decepticons and/or stolen from the wreckage of the cities that were attacked by Sentinel Prime's forces one year before.

Sam Witwicky and Carly Spencer are married and living in Washington, D.C. With the Decepticons defeated, Sam no longer needed protection, so Bumblebee rejoined his Autobot brothers, but still communicates with Sam and Carly from times to times.

The main NEST team is formed by William Lennox, Robert Epps, Hardcore Eddie, Jorge "Fig" Figueroa, Graham McTavish and others. General Morshower continues to lead them, with Charlotte Mearing as their liasom with the American government. In addition, Seymour Simmons became NEST's official spokesman, with Dutch still as his assistant.

Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Shockwave, Barricade, Sentinel Prime and the other defeated Decepticons have been buried in eletromagnetic under 24/7 surveillance at NEST's secondary headquarters in Egypt.

Meanwhile, in Space, the destruction of Cybertron due to malfunctioning Space Bridge awakens something long believed to have been destroyed or even not to exist at all: Unicron.

Unicron is an ancient Cybertronian entity worshipped by the Fallen. Commonly refered to as "The God of Death", Unicron is a hivemind that controls a massive fleet of warships that are able to destroy entire planets in seconds. In addition to this massive display of power, Unicron also has heralds that prepare the planets for his arrival, in which he feeds of the planet's energy.

Unicron locates Earth and makes its way here, intenting on devouring the planet. Along the way, he finds a team of highly trained Decepticons assassins, consisted of Bludgeon, Scourge, Cyclonus, Motormaster and Thundercracker. With their help, Unicron revives Megatron and Starscream as his servants, but Megatron is long tired of serving to other and plans to take control of the Dark Energon energy that powers Unicron in order to raise his army of Decepticons once more and take over the galaxy after destroying the Autobots.

Upon discovering of Unicron's awakening, a team of Autobots led by Ultra Magnus, the so-called "Guardians of the Key", come to Earth. Formed by Cliffjumper, Warpath, Prowl and Bulkhead, the Guardians of the Key were chosen many years ago by Alpha Trion to guard the Key to Vector Sygma, an ancient energy source and the only thing that could destroy Unicron, should he ever rise again. The Key has been hidden on Earth many years prior, and the Autobots and Decepticons embark on a race to find it. The Autobots want to secure it. The Decepticons want to destroy it. And it must be done before Unicron's impending arrival.

Cue :bay 

3. ThisGuy

ThisGuy True Leader

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    LOL.
    Sounds good. Id watch it.

4. a.g.e.1

a.g.e.1 Autobots....Roll Out!!!

This stuff sounds good, it makes me want to get my write on.

5. Xhairs

Xhairs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    now that megs is dead is it time for Galvatron & Unicron to come in to play if they do make a 4th. if they do drop sam and focus on nest and the bots let a real war happen!!!!!!!!!! its TF not the life of sam lol also you have the head masters now that would bee cool. get hot rod and magus in the line up and have BB talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. liquid6

liquid6 Well-Known Member

shit dude....i'd go see that

7. Soundbytes

Soundbytes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Guys, ROTF Megatron WAS Galvatron. They just didn't use that name in order to avoid confusing the general audience. I'd rather have Unicron and maybe a new team of Decepticons.

8. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Fan fiction much? Just kidding

But really no 4th movie is needed. Perhaps a reboot but not for a really long time. Let the general audience forget about it a little then bring it back all new and make it good

9. Cranckasional

Cranckasional Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ummmmm NO. its a rip off of DOTM. Too redundant.

10. SMS55

SMS55 Well-Known Member

As TF fans we would love to see more new characters like Galvatron, Cyclonus, Scourge, etc. LEt's remember that the movie has to be for the casual fan too. We have to keep some characters that they can relate to and are familiar with. A reboot probably won't go into too many new characters. It will probably be a new storyline with most of the original cast.

11. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Heck yeah! I like the idea of Unicron being a hivemind.

12. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Bring in Jeff Bridges as Zarac.
    Have him find Scorponok's dead carcass.
    Profit.

13. JazzIsBack

JazzIsBack Well-Known Member

if unicron is ever brought into the movieverse id make him similar to gravmind from halo, ressurects dead bodies as minions under a hive mind in order to rebuild its body from mounds of scrap

not only has it not been done to death but itll explain why we see so many familiar background guys,cuz there the same people but zombified

14. Sonicpower451

Sonicpower451 Well-Known Member

I don't know. A reboot would be better. But it shouldn't take place in earth, though. I mean, how many times have the 'bots and 'cons visited Earth with absolutely no memory of the it? If there is ever a reboot, I suggest having it take place on Cybertron. Oh, and since it is on Cybertron, it should obviously be made with pure CGi.