Heavy/Scratch: anction master cybertron Chromia

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by takarei, Sep 19, 2012.

1. takarei

takarei auto bot wanderer

i was inspired to do this by a fan pic of this character sunbathing and rumble and frenzy stealing her boat and gun parts. its a simple cutting lose of the connecting the hinge then finding a back pack to cover the holes in her back. she can still where her boat normally. and yes i still have the missiles and key i just didn't want to dig them out for the pics. i have no intent of repainting it but if any one has any suggestions ill think about it.

new pics further down i was convince that she was not done yet ive added articulation.

even more new pics this has become a wip page

new WIP on her legs to double joint knees

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    LOL... 2days ago I started working on a Cyclonus from this mold...
    I already made some seriously insane modification 2 the boat shell :D 

urs look great Gjob!

3. Ellamin

Ellamin Freedom is the Right of ALL Sentient beings.

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Pinterest:
    how'd you do that? What's the backpack from?

4. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    This is nothing more then a chopped up Cybertron Thunderblast so far, no new parts.

5. takarei

i just cut the pin lose. the backpack i think came from a starwars figure not sure which

yeah i admitted that in my original post if u read it you wouldn't be trying to crap on me now. and no i dont intend to go further, un less some one wants to suggest a repaint. so unless u have some thing positive please kindly bug off.

oh and even tho its "nothing more then a chopped up" figure it was still a pain to do an took almost 2 hours to do it carefully.

6. WheelWave140

WheelWave140 Hate's not cool, dudes!

News Credits:
    But... Why? I think you make too many customs just for the sake of doing them.

7. noblekale

noblekale There can be only one!

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Maybe he does, or maybe he just likes making his own mark on his figures?

Personally, I love it. Hate the fact she's nothing but a shellformer (NOT HIS FAULT! The figure IS nothing but her scrunching up and wrapping herself up in her wings), but it's one of the best female designs at the time.

As it is, you could easily take this in so many directions. Have the shell turn into more conventional wings and plug into her back, make it a kind of a drone like Black Shadow/Thunderwing have, make it a shield, the sky's the limit. Don't listen to the naysayers, just keep having fun. That's the point of the hobby isn't it? ;) 

8. Anti-Venom

Anti-Venom Well-Known Member

That figure has some serious curves!
    GJ!

9. minsok

minsok Well-Known Member

Yeah, I don't get why people jump on the boards to discourage a project you already finished. If you don't like it, move on and comment on something you do. Personally, I'm glad you did this because it inspired me to use this figure for one of my other customs. I think the shell becoming a vehicle for her to ride on adds play value, too.

I just hope I can find a Thunderblast for less than $20, I just need the core figure...

10. rattraprules98

News Credits:
    Woah, woah, woah, man, I didn't mean it like that. Sorry if it came on like that, but I do like it, I just hadn't noticed the backpack. Thunderblast is one of my favorite designs/toys from Cybertron line, so any custom of her is welcomed by me. Sorry for only skimming the first post...

11. takarei

what do you mean by why. yeah i do a bunch of customs. its just that sometimes i look at a figure and think this or that could be better. inspirations strikes. heck ive got a bunch more that ive done and either have not taking pics or just not gotten around to posting the pics. dont know if you watch optibotimus but that custom magna boss he got in his mail bag i made that.

thank you and same to any one else who stepped up to defend me. i feel loved. um yeah its was her shellformernes that made me do this. i do pose her using it like some kinda shield wall like how its standing up in the frist pics. and now thanks to you she is going back on my work table. as such u need to be the one to suggest how i repaint her when im done

holly crap im inspiring people wow. i feel a little unworthy. i go to a collectors trade show sometimes ill keep an eye out for a junker of her for you. like i said to noblekale im gonna put her back on my table any suggestions.

hey not to sound like a dck my self but apology accepted. i guess you were just hoping for more done wtih her hu.

ok lets see where she goes hu

12. WheelWave140

News Credits:
    I don't watch optibotimus, he's kind of a dick. I also did not mean to offend you, if you like making these minor modifications, continue on your path. I have no quarrel with you good sir knight. Also I'm curious to see this pic that inspired you.

13. takarei

no offense taking. heres a the link for the magna boss i did http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/532681-shatered-glass-magna-boss-nontransforming.html as far as that pic goes i dont know if i still have it or not. even worse it may not be appropriate to post. if i find it again ill pm it to you

ps i found it and i think ill risk posting it. if i break any mod rules im sorry in advance and if you need to plz just delete the pic thx

Attached Files:

14. rattraprules98

News Credits:
    It's more like I hadn't noticed what had been done entirely. I really should have worded that better.

15. WheelWave140

News Credits:
    Yeah, I don't think that pics appropriate
    I NEED AN ADULT.
    Also, that is not Frenzy and Rumble

16. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Terrorcon King

Robo-butt is offensive?

Anyway, on-topic, that's a nice job you've done there. I've often pondered doing that to my own Thunderblast.

17. Ellamin

Ellamin Freedom is the Right of ALL Sentient beings.

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Pinterest:
    considering the show model has robo-nipplenubs I see no problem with posting the pic regarding decency.

18. takarei

hey can you blame me for CYA. oh and yeah i realized when i found the pic that is was a few random minicons. still funny pic

19. The621

The621 Fuck you, that's why!

News Credits:
    That's another way to get her super posable. :thumb 
    I AM AN ADULT. :lol 

20. noblekale

noblekale There can be only one!

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Why not leave her as Thunderblast/Chromia, but just detail her? Change a few colors you might not like, bling her up, and let her shine. The Decepticons need more fembots besides Blackarachnia and Airrachnid.