Heavy/Scratch: Ancientrons- Triassica and Megiddo

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by dyingwill3rd, Feb 21, 2010.

1. dyingwill3rd

dyingwill3rd Life is a fabled mystery

Sup guys. Had these guys done a long while back, but i was preoccupied with my ROTF Customs to post them. Without further ado, here are the first 2 members of my own subgroup, the Ancientrons Triassica and Megiddo!

Triassica, which i showed to you all before, has gold added to her as requested by some members via poll i added to her original thread. For those who don't remember how i made her, I used TFTM Salvage's legs, TFTM Arcee's body and upper arms, Jazz's head, turrets from TFTM Deluxe Brawl, the arms and tail from Cybertron Undermine, the thighs from BW Claw Jaw, and the ehem... crotch from TFTM Highscore 100. Her alt mode is a raptor.

Bio: Continuing her fight with Soundwave, Triassica was losing. Suddenly, her spark corresponded to the parts that Wreck-Gar used to rebuild her, allowing her to see Cybertron's past. Her body energized, and summoned parts from Junkion to build another Ancientron- Megiddo!

Megiddo, unlike his "lover" Triassica, is just a straight repaint of Energon Sharkticon. His altmode is a Megalodon.

Bio: Once he was constructed, he fell in love. Megiddo kicked Soundwave away, and fled with Triassica to Earth. Megiddo is a chivalrous autobot, and sometimes take it way too far. He bears a strong resentment towards Grimlock, as he hits on his Girlfriend.

As you can see, they are a group of Ancient Animals. They are a group of Autobots, whose sparks all belonged to warriors of one of the Original Primes. Each Ancientron, except Triassica, all get their names by taking a part of the name of their alt modes. Every 2 members have unique properties that differentiate them from the other members of their group; for example, Triassica and Megiddo can assume turret modes. Their rivals are the Dinobots, although that's just because Triassica thinks that Grimlock is a pervert.

Hope you like them. The last pic is a preview of the next Ancientron, Roptera, an ancient walking Bat (Roptera derives from Chiroptera, which is the scientific term for the Bat family)

Attached Files:

2. dkrolickm

dkrolickm Beast Wars Predacon

Ebay:
    They're sooo shiny!

3. dyingwill3rd

dyingwill3rd Life is a fabled mystery

Yup, they are lol

4. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ENERGON SHARKTICON REPAINT! :drool:  *high fives*

Those are both great customs, but I think Megiddo is by far the better of the two. :lol 

5. blazingbullet10

blazingbullet10 Blazingbullet10000

pretty pretty shiny shiny ............ i love it so .....SHINY!!!!