Minor/Repaint: Ancientrons REVAMPED: Triassica (2 out of 6)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by dyingwill3rd, Jul 6, 2010.

1. dyingwill3rd

dyingwill3rd Life is a fabled mystery

Hey guys! The second Ancienton REVAMPED is their leader and the first Ancientron I ever built, Triassica!!!!

Basically, the Ancientrons are Autobots that are the opposite of the Dinobots: Their altmodes aren't just limited to Dinosaurs, they aren't all just male, and their Leader is Triassica, someone who quarrels with Grimlock on a daily basis.

Her original bio:
    After the death of Skids and Mudflap, all of their injured teammates received upgrades after being repaired. Raptanica wasn't one of them, as she was knocked into space by Soundwave. She landed, near-death on Junkion. Wreck-gar found her and was repaired. With her new physique and slender figure, she adapted from relying on her guns to using Metallikato and teleporting techniques. Flying back to Earth, she encountered the one who injured her, and the two began their battle in the atmosphere!!!

Her added bio from the Ancientron Thread:
    Continuing her fight with Soundwave, Triassica was losing. Suddenly, her spark corresponded to the parts that Wreck-Gar used to rebuild her, allowing her to see Cybertron's past. Her body energized, and summoned parts from Junkion to build another Ancientron- Megiddo!

In the continuity of my stopmotion series, she created the other Ancientrons. They have all not made their appearances yet in the series, but will once all are completed.

Can you see what is on her back? Do you know what that's for?

She was painted with Krylon Silver Finish, gold, metallic Blue and Metallic Black

Enjoy!!!

Attached Files:

2. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

I dig it but i have to say the wheels on the legs really throw me off. It is a very unique idea and i see where you are headed. need more pics

3. Bruticus82

Bruticus82 Well-Known Member

I like all the details and gears and the little gold touches on the tail. I see the gear on the back and think it's a nice detail, but I suspect it might also be used for a combiner of some kind?

4. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Sweet.

5. dyingwill3rd

The wheels are part of the fact that she can become sort of a cybertronian turret mode

First one to notice! :D 

Thanks dude

6. dyingwill3rd

The third member, Yottsu will be up tonight