Ancient Egyptians worshipped the fallen as a God...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Phoenix.Prime, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Phoenix.Prime

Phoenix.Prime Officially a bum.

Just a theory.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. optimusdestruction

optimusdestruction THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

News Credits:
    Perhaps. It was actually the transformers that showed them how to build the pyramids.

3. Djlarose

Djlarose Well-Known Member

Seems possible that the headress was built to look like him. Seems very likely actually

4. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes, a lot of people have commented on how he resembles a nemes in addition to becoming the insignia for the Decepticons, and many have commented how he resembles Anubis/Set.

5. Ajax 013

Ajax 013 Well-Known Member

This has already been suggested, iterated and partially leaked a dozen times over already...

6. Lady Owl

Lady Owl Decepticon Art Slave

It's probably most likely the case which annoys me, truthfully. This concept has been overdone to death...

I mean it was annoying enough that they played that card "All our technology came from Megatron" card. Apparently humans can't do anything on their own.

7. Maximus_Prime

Maximus_Prime Graphicon

News Credits:
    I took it as a Terminator 2 approach. They studied Megatron and it helped while they were making new technology and such.

I can't wait to see more of The Fallen :) 

8. Djlarose

Djlarose Well-Known Member

Supposedly the Egyptians are the decendants of the people from the lost civilization of Atlantis. Perhaps the Fallen had helped a civilization rise to power and it was destroyed taking him down, and they then kept the message of outsiders alive with the hyrogliphics and headwear.

9. JazzSanti86

JazzSanti86 Rockin Out! Latino Style!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I would agree, its not just the head but the whole body has this egyption vib to it. Is it a cliche that an alien being influenced a whole civilization and that the yes but if its pulled off well then I say go for it.

10. Putrecon

Putrecon Banned

Totally agree man.

11. Alienbot

News Credits:
    Atlantis would be too fantastical for my taste. Wasn't it just Plato's metaphor for Athens' crumbling infastructure?

The thing about the Fallen is he wouldn't be worshipped in a conventional sense, but feared like (you guessed it) Set, who is simply the destructive forces of nature that must be tributed. Besides, if any alien race should be worshipped it's the Transformers. Damn crystal skulls would be useless against them.

12. Maximus_Prime

Maximus_Prime Graphicon

News Credits:
    WOman :p 

13. Omega Charge

Omega Charge CHARGE ON

News Credits:
    Good theory. I've been thinking along the same lines lately.

14. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes I thought this was insulting too, not so much had they shown us some fantastical furturistic technology that was kept under lock and key.

15. Putrecon

Putrecon Banned

Hahaha, apologies!

16. the_scientist

the_scientist Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

AH! It's The Fallen!!!!

17. Alienbot

News Credits:
    "Let a whole new wave of cruelty begin!"

18. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    these are my thoughts on the matter, takenfrom the "is Jetfire also The Fallen?" thread

The Sphinx could also be based on one of the Constructicons ^_^

19. Nutcrusher

Nutcrusher Decepticon

News Credits:
    Too bad his head doesn't jut out like Anubis as I wished. Perhaps it's for the best, as the awesomeness would made everyone's head explode.

20. crucifixion

crucifixion Member

The only that doesn't make sense is the timing. So Jetfire was alive when the egyptians were? so thats like 4,000 years ago? so after The Fallen is captured/hidden in the pyramid, Jetfire is prancing around and being spotted as a UFO for the next 3900 years until 1960 something when he scanned a SR71? That part doesn't make sense.

If anything, assuming everything else in your theory is right, what happened is jetfire, after putting away the fallen, was chilling around, probably in antartica or somewhere where no human would have seen him and was "sleeping" or whatever, essentially taking on the role of making sure The Fallen remains trapped in the pyramid....well then, the All Spark comes to Earth and Jet Fire has some alarm that wakes him up, and he sees the all spark, in addition to seeing Megatron chasing after it....so while we think that Megatron got his circuits messed up because of the earths orbit...maybe what really happend is that jetfire blasted megatron when he came to earth and sent him crashing.....so now jetfire is awake from his sleep, and then scans a SR71 and goes in hiding. And Jetfire's thinking of hiding in a museam is because he wants to be around in regular daylight incase something happens since now earth has the fallen, megatron, and the all spark. Then again, that doesnt make sense either since Jetfire just sat around idly during 2007 when a)Megatron was revived, b)the all spark was in danger/destroyed and c)about 10 transformers arrive from cybertron. Unless jetfire's sole purpose in life is to make sure The Fallen never wakes up. But then again that doesnt make sense because if Jetfire was really concerned about that, he would've just blasted/deactived the fallen while he's been down in the pyramids all these years....god this is what I hate about Bay's movies...never goes in depth...always takes the "kewl" stuff and make a movie outta that.