An Unknown World

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Surge, Aug 16, 2009.

1. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

:popcorn 

2. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Currently working on the next update. Sorry I've been slacking yet again. I'm focused on getting a job but it looks like that won't be happening anytime soon.

3. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Wow. It worked. Let's just say there'll probably only be one update per week. It seems like Photobucket needs time to process the speech bubbles and save them onto the edited images. Before I uploaded this next batch, after the editing process, the images would appear without speech bubbles for some strange reason.

Can anyone think of a better editing software for adding speech, text, etc.? Preferably free of course lol.

5. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

I like how Sideswipe calls Ironhide SIR! :lolol 

6. Chromia217

BTW... I have a Wind Machine too! LOL ;) 

7. Chromia217

I LOVE German Shepherds! I had one when I was 5 yrs old. A few weeks ago I found a stray male who is a GS/Chow mix. Love him! :D 

8. Plastic_nomer

Plastic_nomer Doing the unmentionables

Stop spouting bullshit

Damn it Hide its not affordable to be an idiot in your situation. Also why on hell did he drop those extra arms?

9. Fez Findie

Fez Findie Well-Known Member

Liked the addin' of hefty sound effects here ^^ Gives weight to the characters. And :lol  at Ironhide givin' a crap about the advice.

10. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

:popcorn 

As for what program you can use to make speech bubbles, have you ever tried GIMP? It's a free software you can download from the internet, and I believe there's a speech bubble tutorial for GIMP users in the tutorials thread here in the Funnies.

Hey, go easy on her. She's relatively new to the site.

11. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    As do I but Chester (the one in the first few comics) is gone. He was diagnosed with heart disease two years ago and when my dad and brother came home, he was dead in the corner. Did you keep the stray? If so, thanks for having a heart and giving him a home. :) 

She's just trying to be civil and open a conversation, unlike most of humanity nowadays. And do you mean arms as in limbs or weapons? He dropped the pistol (belongs to leader Ironhide) because a Decepticon is coming to him in peace for a change.

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll see if I can download it tonight or tomorrow, depending on whether or not my mom's using the computer later.

12. Chromia217

13. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Good for you! :)  My mom and I saw a playful kitten during one of our walks a couple of years ago. The poor thing was following us and more-than-likely had no owner in sight. I even picked it up for awhile but after setting it down, it wanted to keep following us. I kept bugging my mom if we can bring it home but sure enough, our two dogs (not with us anymore) would've had it for dinner. :(  Now that I think of it though, I'm kinda pissed at myself because if I really wanted to, I would've brought the kitten home and put it in a big box or something, so I can call animal control (there wasn't an ID tag on the collar) and have them take over from there.

On topic, sorry I've been slacking yet again, people. I'll see what I can do later or tomorrow. Long updates like the last one, are kind of a pain to make because of Photobucket's tedious update process. So I think I'm gonna limit it to ten slides or so per update.