An Unknown Bot

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by LeaderLTT, Dec 24, 2011.

1. LeaderLTT

LeaderLTT The Unknkown Bot

A Mixed of Prime, G1, War Within, WFC, and Spotlights.

Chapter One

"Earth is our home, We are here" I listen to a message Optimus Prime sent to all Autobots. I am on a planet miles away from this place called earth. The fact that i work alone is nothing more then a sign of how i hate this war. A Civil War that killed our home planet. I remember the Wreakers, Bulckhead, WheelJack, Springer, Cup, and a few more. I was never one of them but i always wanted to be one. Ever since i was a proto-form.
    My name is Siren. I have learn a lot of Optimus and Megatron. I once was a proud soldier on Cybertron and for a time, before the war, I work with the Dynobots or with Soundwave. I remember the days of Iacon and how Cybertron was a peacful planet. Then Megatronus was built and attacked the Autobots. I was Stuck in the Middle of The Dynobots and Soundwave. Which side to choose.
    Later i made the choice of leaving Cybertron and set out on my own. I carry two swords and one Ion Blaster. My Ion Blaster was Custom made by me. I studied how to make guns and i made one that can shoot dark matter. It is my main blaster and it has attachments which enchant the gun's Range, Fire power, Rate of Fire, and the main one Recoil.
    I stood on the end ramp of my ship. I was in the sector Prime and Megatron are. Earth's moon such a weak surface.
    “Any Autobots out there the Decpeticons on Earth including Megatron have strengthened and We are in need of Help come quick.” A message optimus sent about 20 microseconds ago. I stood tall and walked into my ship. Great now I need to make the choice. Autobots... or Follow Megatron with the Decpeticons. I would like to see a lot of the other bots I worked with but I need to find a way to be allies with both sides... something that is impossible.
    “Hello Siren”
    “Teletran Locate the safest place open earth for the time being. We will set an encampment there.” I told it. My ship started to rumble. It smoothed out and the back ramp closed. I sat in the pilot seat and watched the stars move slowly. My ship whipped around and started toward earth. My cockpit filled out with light that could blind a normal creature. Being Cybertronain is a perk to the light and heat. My optics have never been hurt by a star. My Armor has never been melted by the heat of a planet. All Cybertronain know never go into a star unless you want to be melted into Scrap. My ship broke the atmosphere and we were over what seemed to be a Desert. The ship slowed and hovered to the ground. It set down softly and the ramp lowered.
    “Area known to Natives: Arizona” Teletran told me and I walked out.
    “Any life near.. or Spark” I said hitting a button on my ship.
    “Zero Spark, Native life forms are many” Teletran told me.
    “Alright sent up the encampment here.. underground... I need an earth form... something that flies” I said looking at the ship.
    The ship started to transform and drill into the ground. I stepped on to a platform that formed and it took me under the earth. My encampment was big for such a small ship but it will do.
    “Siren report to the bridge area.. New message and Earth form picked.” Teletran said into my head mic. I walked to the Bridge and saw this thing called a Apache Helicopter. Teletran scanned me and i transformed into it. I was a nice size for me and it was fast. I liked it. I hit a button to see Optimus Prime on my screen.
    “May I help you Prime” I said transformed into my slim robot form. I have shoulder spikes about three. My chest is the cockpit to the chopper. On my back were two of the blades and my side were the other two blades.. They made swords.. The tail of the chopper are my legs and my arms were the “wings”. I had a visor and mask for my head. (Think transformers prime soundwave head but visor and mask of G1 soundwave.)
    “What is your name first of all and why have you come to earth.” Prime asked me in all serious. “Which side are you in this war?”
    “No side sir.... I'm here on a mission from my masters.... but they are dead now.. Prime Megatron's Followers are everywhere... and we need you... I side with no one.. but I come to your base and meet with Grimlock once again.. maybe I will join you... but know this.. I once worked with Soundwave... So be warned... I can not defeat Soundwave” I explained to Prime.
    “Well then we will meet you at your location....” Prime said
    “How did you pick up my location.. It is under lock down.” I said sitting in the drivers chair.
    “We picked up your ship before you landed.” Prime told me.
    “Fine.... Meet me here... Bring the Grimlock with you and... a few of your autobots.. maybe jazz. I need to spar.” I said. Prime nodded and the screen went black. I sighed and looked around. My voice was a heavy dark voice, it had a metallic sound to it.

An hour or so past and a ground bridge opened in front of my Encampment. 10 or so Autobots stepped out.
    “You must be Siren” Said prime “Grimlock told me who you are... Why did you not tell me who you are.”
    “Because somethings.. are meant to be left alone.” I said. I pulled out two swords. “I need to spar.. I've been stuck in a ship for months.” One Autobot stepped forward. “And who might you be” This Autobot had swords too.. Interesting
    “Drift...I'll spar with you” Drift said smirking. My eye shined in the light and I stared at my foe. I waited for him to make the first move but he just did the same as I.

2. LeaderLTT

What do you all think of it?:confused: 

3. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Intresting. So what countinuity does this take place in?

4. LeaderLTT

Its more of a Fall of Cybertron G1 mix... but its more of a story i made up of... so... you will see a lot of names from different series of transformers... Its a mix of a lot of the generations so yeah...

5. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Oh okay!:) 

6. LeaderLTT

I'm working on Chapter two Now.

7. LeaderLTT

Okay guys i'm going to need to change the name from the main character because siren was already taken... when on earth did they make a Siren Transformer... oh well I will be changing the name as soon as i get a new name for my transformer.

8. LeaderLTT

I'm Going to rewrite this story.