An Unexpected Trick or Treater

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Lock Cade, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Author's Notes: It's Halloween, and I couldn't help but writing a one-shot Transformer fic while I waited for my first class of the day to begin. Thought why not, post it on the Boards in between classes... see what you guys think of it. Though I'll have to say one thing... this might sound stupid. But hey, it's Halloween... get over it. So here it is:

An Unexpected Trick or Treater
    By: TRANS+CRAZY

Halloween, 5 PM

I was getting ready to go to my friend Sarah's costume party; I was all dressed up as a witch and putting some treats I decided to bring to the party into a paper bag, when all of the sudden... there was a siren sounding off right outside my house.

"Uh-oh... uuuuhh-oooh..." I mumbled as I raced to the nearest window to see what was going on.

Right outside, creeping up in my driveway, was a familiar-looking Saleen Mustang that had been converted into a police cruiser, with its lights flashing and occasionally letting out a shriek of a siren.

"Oh-ho noo..." I moaned.

Barricade. I knew sooner or later he was going to find out where I live, seeing that I've been annoying him since this summer. I just wished that he didn't show up right here and now.

Knowing it would be unwise to attempt to escape out of the back, I casually walked out the front door. By then, Barricade had transformed into robot mode... and judging by the way he looked, he meant business.

So I walked halfway up to him, and looked up at him. Slowly I raised my hands in the air, and as I tried to come up with something witty to say to him, he spoke... but it wasn't something I was expecting.

"Trick or treat!"

Needless to say, I stumbled backwards and let out a big "HUH?"

Did he say what I thought he just said?

"I said trick or treat, fleshling!!!"

"Oh, okay... you finally found out where I live, you came all the way out here... and all you do is say trick or treat?! No 'Give me the Allspark?' No 'I'm going to get back at you,' that sort of thing?"

Barricade stood still for a minute; I must have stumped him. Finally, he answered, "We'll get back to that tomorrow, fleshling. So, are you going to give me a trick... or a treat?"

Now I was the one who was stumped. I gestured for him to wait a minute, and I rushed back into the house. Maybe I ought to give him some of the Allspark candy that I bought earlier in the day, that should keep him occupied long enough for me to hit the road to Sarah's.

Once I grab a couple boxes of Allspark candy, I rushed back out and faced Barricade.

"Here, I got you some Allspark candy!"

I tossed them, and he caught them swiftly. He took a few seconds to look at the boxes, before he looked back at me.

"Interesting choice of treats you gave me fleshling. Thanks, and have a good Halloween."

He transformed, and went screeching all the way back to the highway, leaving me just as shocked as I was when he said "Trick or treat."

"Next thing I know, I'm going to have the Autobots here trick or treating..."

No sooner had I said that, Jazz and Bumblebee showed up... followed by Ratchet, Optimus Prime, and Ironhide. I slapped myself in the face, moaning.

"I just HAD to open my mouth."

The End

2. rerunwatson99

rerunwatson99 Well-Known Member

This is hilarious

3. Lock Cade

Really?! I thought I might get lots of "boy is this stupid" and "are you high on something?" Thanks, rerunwatson99.

4. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

are you psychic? I had a dream sorta like this! Except Barricade came at 12 in the morning, I was cranky and told him to go away. Sometimes we just have to make fun stories.

5. red00wolf

red00wolf insatiable collector

boy is this stupid" and "are you high on something?"

6. Lock Cade

I think I might be psychic... remember back in 2001, I think it was just after the 9/11 attacks, that an airplane had crashed into some housing district in Queens NY? Well, just before that happened I had a dream that an airplane was going to crash right smabdack into my house. The difference here? I live in Michigan, not in New York.

I was afraid somebody would say that... oh well, but so far I got three good comments on my one-shot fanfic. Redline928 had PMed me, and thought it was absolutely hilarious.

7. noob_collection

noob_collection noob at collecting

Are you high on something?

Lol, just kidding

Interesting story,I though maybe a kid put a siren on his head and came to the door as barricade when I read the title thread....False advertising