An Optimus Prime alarm clock?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CyberSlippit, Aug 17, 2008.

1. CyberSlippit

CyberSlippit Bot crazy!

I have no idea if these even exist, but wouldn't it be a cool idea? Instead of merely beeping or something like that, it could wake you up by saying "Autobots, roll out!" Sorry if this is really random (i'm incredibly bored, so my minds been a-wandering), but i just couldn't help but share my crazy idea.

CS :) 

2. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    haha, yeah, i guess it would be cool :D  never really thought about it, and i doubt it exists

3. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There are 8-10 styles of clocks (several alarm clocks) that came out of the movie merchandise. The Optimus Prime alarm clock projected the time on the ceiling.

4. CyberSlippit

CyberSlippit Bot crazy!

Coolito! I think that'd be so fun... Although my roomate this year might find that a wee bit annoying ;) 

5. MrMurder

MrMurder Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'd love that as a novelty item for sure. But unfortunately, I'd sleep right through that and start dreaming about kicking decepticreep tailpipe... hehe, or being the double agent and messing up some autobot fender.

***btw ams... your sig rules. aint it the truth... damn kids these days :duel