Fan Art: An open challenge to all Fan Artists.

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Scrapper6, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

Ladies, Gentlemen and Sky Bite :lol  I have a proposition to all Artists who feel they might be willing to tackle such an insane idea... We can post challenges right?

Anyway, I'll sum this Challenge up in a simple little scene...

"CONSTRUCTICONS UNITE!"

"AERIALBOTS TRANSFORM AND MERGE INTO SUPERION!"

"STUNTICONS MERGE INTO MENASOR!"

"PROTECTABOTS FORM DEFENSOR!"

"COMBATICONS COMBINE!"

"TECHNOBOTS MERGE TO FORM COMPUTRON!"

"TERRORCONS FORM ABOMINUS!"

"PREDACONS BECOME PREDAKING!"

"SEACONS UNITE INTO PIRANACON!"

"MONSTER PRETENDERS JOIN AND COMBINE TO FORM MONSTRUCTOR!"

"TRAINBOTS or RAILBOTS, COMBINE INTO RAIDEN!"

"FORM GUARD CITY!"

"I AM BATTLE GAIA!"

Hmmm.... Ok; getting way too long winded, let's simplify this. I Want to see WAR OF THE COMBINER TEAMS! An all out battle between the Autobot Combiners and the Decepticon Combiners; throw in Japanese only characters, Energon Combiner Teams, Universe Micromaster and Up Combiner Teams, Maximals, Predacons, Ruination, Rail Racer, maybe even Road Ceaser and Liokaiser, plus Dino King perhaps oh yes... A daunting challenge you say? Well it doesn't have to be all of them in one image; although witnessing such an image would be extremely insane.

From Generation One to Classics Devastator they must all step up and represent; I'm interested in seeing if anyone can actually pull it off believably, why would some of these combiners be together considering G1 and Energon aren't linked? Well think of it as the Ultimate Game of Chess between somebody, perhaps Q from Star Trek wanted to see just how destructive things could get when all the Combiners in existence were brought together. You might ask, what is considered a Combiner? Only the Teams qualify; even though Magnaboss and Tripredacus don't have actual team names.

No one has to attempt it if they don't want to; hell someone out there might be just as insane as I and already created such a stimulating visual, I say kudos to them. Still I'd love to see what someone might try in an attempt to create such an image; limb swapping between the G1ers, G2 Combaticons pile driving Ruination for some reason... Well actually because as I found out the Decepticon Teams outnumber the Autobots.

So; the challenge is presented, the theme... War of the Combiners!

Alas I can't reimburse anyone who undertakes such a challenge, but the thrill of creating such a busy and insane scene on paper or in the computer could be its' own reward could it not? LET THE FURIOUS SCRIBBLING OF THE PENCIL BEGIN! Or something. :D 

2. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Can anyone with crazy net-fu grab a link to a list of every combiner? >.> I realize the above is almost comprehensive, but it'd likely help to have it bulletted out. ;)