An odd accesories question.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Wazzpinator, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Wazzpinator

Wazzpinator is playin ODST

Questions. Is that all I do here? Well I'm making funnies anyways. Back on topic, but how much would a complete set of Soundwave accesories be? (The window, both guns, a birdy cassette, preferably Laserbeak, and his missile, and his battery cover) I'm not looking to buy just yet, just want to know how much they'd cost.

Okay, really strange, but I have a Transmetal Cheetor and Transmetal Rhinox missing arms and a foot respectively. First, how much would that cost, and WHERE would I find some. Nobody on eBay seems to want to sell transmetal kitty heads.:( 

2. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Probably as much as a reissue would. Go that route.

And here, I'd just look for junker eBay lots that have the desired parts. Typically starting as low as a buck. If you want to save on shipping but spend a decade looking, try local thrift stores.

3. blahduh

blahduh Well-Known Member

got mine this weekend: 1 broken soundwave(worn and have a broken window, 1 battery cover, 2 batteries, 3 missiles, 1 buzzsaw(with weapons). All for $14
    On ebay that will cost you about $20-$30 plus shipping.

4. Wazzpinator

Hmm. The funny thing is I got the transmetals from a thrift store anyway. I also found half a BW 10th anniversary Megatron. Didn't get that though. And wow, Soundwaves parts can really be that high? That's pretty crazy. Maybe I'll keep him incomplete. He could hang out with Incomplete Skywarp from Them Funny Robots.

5. blahduh

blahduh Well-Known Member

soundwave's accessories are not expensive.(But seems like you are missing pretty much everything except the body) They show up often in the parts lot, so buying in lots will save you some $$(only if you have alot of other incomplete g1 figures)

6. Wazzpinator

I have a handless Grapple. And most of those lots come with awesome extras.