An invitation to fans of BSG, Dr Who, and Stargate

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by misterd, Sep 16, 2006.

1. misterd

misterd Well-Known Member

I know we have some fans of these shows on this board, and with new seasons getting ready to air I wanted to invite you all to joing Scopevision, a message board devoted to BSG, Dr Who, Stargate, and all other SF-type series.

I don't normally like to solicit for things - hell, I don't enjoy doing it now - but some friends of mine have put together a message board for SF shows. Its a bit quiet at the moment, and I promised them I'd try to bring some warm bodies over. They've had tremendous success in the past, and do a fairly good job keeping the disruptive types out.

If you're interested, just click on the picture below.

2. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    LOL, thanks. I signed up.

3. misterd

Thanks a lot. It's a bit quiet now, but I'm hoping it heats up as the new seasons approach. It may take time to get more people there, but the more we get posting the more attractive it'll be.

4. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

I REALLY tried getting into Stargate

Don't get me wrong it is/was a great show. Just that I've missed so many episodes that if I watch it now I have NO CLUE as to what's going on. I'm so lost that I can't keep interested.

Is Stargate:Atlantis in anyway related to Stargate:SG1 or is the relation in just the name?

5. misterd

I have no idea. I'm not into SG either. I'm just into BSG and Dr Who (and Star Trek, and Lost)

6. Nerd Bomber

Nerd Bomber Consulting your needs

Stargate atlantis is indeed related to SG-1. Atlantis takes place during the same time and is just a different base (atlantis) that's in a different galaxy. The shows are often intertwined with the cast of sg1 often appearing in atlantis. It's like CSI new york vs CSI miami. Same time/different galaxy.

7. Mr.Sci-Fi

Mr.Sci-Fi Bite my shiny Metal (_l_)

News Credits:
    Satrgate is definitelyworth getting into. Go rent the season sets you'll enjoy them.