An idea on Sentinel Prime's existence?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Starscreamer95, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    What some of us believe is that the Gold-Bot from the trailer is Sentinel Prime, which I also believe. Another thing, which complicates things, is of how the Fallen could have been released as Optimus was the last Prime. Kinda doesn’t make sense now, huh?

Don't jump first about loop holes - My idea is that Sentinel (who can be counted as a descendant of the Primes), and all of those other Transformers that were either dead or deactivated on the Ark that were discovered by Buzz Aldrin and Niel Armstrong, were and could be counted as "dead" in the ritual of the Fallen's rising again. Then, two years later after ROTF, DOTM takes place and Sentinel comes back (from "statis lock"), present day?

2. MegaPaultron

MegaPaultron Well-Known Member

Optimus was the last "living" Prime Sentinel is in stasis lock so techincally his spark doesnt register if that even is Sentinel Prime which I highly doubt...

We just havent seen enough of A: The Story B: The Transformers involved to start speculating on this sort of thing just like ROTF its what Michael Bay feeds us in drips and I think we are OD'ing on the drip and possibly setting ourselves up for disappointment..

What we do know is that the story involves the Ark and the Space Race between America and the Soviet Union and possible back engineering of Cybertronian Technology since the 1960's because the trailer hints that the moon mission was a investigative mission to recover technology from the Ark oooorrr maybe just to investigate? noone knows..... yet

Possibly the origins of Sector 7 .... ??

Until Febs trailer I am going to suspend belief in the fact that its a named Autobot...

3. Albershide

Albershide Well-Known Member

News Credits:

Well don't forget one simple fact - ROTF took place in 2009 and Optimus was the only living Prime then. In the teaser we see Sentinel Prime in 1969. We don't know how many Primes live in that year. Maybe Sentinel gets killed in a flashback and we won't see him in the present.

4. Cliff_prime

Cliff_prime Banned

This is sooooooooooo freaking true, but it would be good to see Sentinel Prime.

5. MegaPaultron

MegaPaultron Well-Known Member

I prefer to see Ultra Magnus and the Elite guard.... minus Jazz...

6. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Don't forget that we don't know if the robot was coming online back in the 60s or if there was a 30 year time cut. There was never any clear indication about when this was happening.

7. ShokWave 44

ShokWave 44 Active Member

Maybe the Fallen doesnt know Sentinel is online still, maybe he thinks hes dead, because remember the thing Sam said when he was going crazy in class cause of the shard
    "the Sentinel Prime Expedition"
    did this "expedition" start everything? did Sentinel find earth before the Fallen did? and most importantly, how did he ecscape?
    Ahahaha so many questions and the movie seems lightyears away

8. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    Maybe the Fallen just thought Sentinel Prime was dead and the Fallen was mistaken in TF2. Or maybe the Autobots were able to revive the dead Sentinel Prime.

9. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

I think the Ark was a exploratory mission with a hidden mission. Does anybody think the Seekers wouldn't find the Matix without any sort of interference?

The Fallen wasn't scared of his own brothers killing him now he is afraid of Primes? Or did he come to this conclusion after nearly getting killed by a descendant Prime. Namely Sentinel Prime.

Sentinel Prime commands the Ark while the Fallen commands the Nemesis. You get a picture that while it was peaceful on Cybertron a war was going on in deep space.

10. SentinelPrime

SentinelPrime I NEEDED THAT!

Ebay:
    The Fallen seems to have mystical abilities, including "sensing" Optimus was alive or dead.

Sentinel = offline, no "sensing" him.

< I should know. :wink: 

The end

11. Lurkertron

Lurkertron Rockerbot

The matrix brought Optimus back to life, perhaps it will do the same for Sentinel?
    So maybe, as of 1969-2009, Sentinel is brown bread but in 2011, once Optimus Prime gets to the moon to revive his predecessor, not so much.

Maybe Magnus is the firetruck after all and Sentinel transforms into Prime's Trailer and is a nasty suprise for the Cons at the end?
    Just random ideas...

12. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It wa said in TF2 that sentinel went on a expedition and maybe he got lost(or crashed) and therefore didn't die.

YouTube - Primes

Listen to sam in the begening real carefully.

13. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    I think Sentinel is dead again in the present. The astronauts encounter him in the past, but he goes offline again later on.

14. Leadfoot

Leadfoot The Strongest.

I think it's Silverbolt anyway. He has back wings. If the big firetruck really is Sentinel, it wouldn't make much sense for the robot form to have back wings, and we already know Silverbolt is in it for sure; we can't be quite as certain about Sentinel.

15. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    The Fallen couldn't have killed Sentinel because Sentinel wasn't on Earth was he? Simple.

That is IF it is Sentinel. He look sooo much like Vector Prime.