an easy way for the decepticons to find the autobot base.

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by LordShockwave, Feb 17, 2012.

1. LordShockwave

LordShockwave Harold of Power.

News Credits:
    if the autobot base is a government facility like agent F states in darkness rising, wouldn't the government have it logged somewhere in a database where the location is? so all soundwave would have to do is hack into the government data base (which would be a snap for him) and recover the coordinates.

2. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    Maybe...it's possible the information could be kept on a server that's not connected to the network. Plus the network is huge too, and if they're using code names for stuff, it'd still take a while to find it.

3. Philip164

Philip164 Board Member

News Credits:
    Starscream sent Troopers after Arcee in the town of Jasper. Airachnid and Mech tracked Jack down, so she probably knows how to find Jack. I find it odd Soundwave has a picture of the kids; Knockout encountered Jack; Airachnid knows about social networking. I think if the Decepticons were team players they would have connected the dots. Soundwave knows everything that goes on, so he probably knows how to find the base, he just hadn't been ordered to yet.

4. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    I think Megatron should probably have just sent Soundwave to kidnap one of em from school. Why him? Starscream's off trying to build Bruticus, Airachnid would kill too many people & cause a scene, the Vehicons would fuck it somehow & probably nap the wrong kids, Knockout would probably just make friends with the cool ones, and Breakdown would probably do the same as Airachnid, except with more witnesses.

... however, that would make things too easy & make too much sense to happen in a children's cartoon, especially one that intends to keep most of the humans alive.

5. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

:lolol 

6. kiko315

kiko315 Well-Known Member

Soundwave probably knows, but probably decided it has no tactical value or the Decepticons do not have a tactical advantage at the moment. Because if it did, Megatron would have already taken action using this info and started thrashing the place before One Shall Fall/Rise.

7. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Oh, I'm sure Soundwave's got it all figured out. But I think he sees a worthy opponent in Raf - one worth keeping alive.

If you think such a scenario is nuts, maybe you should give this story a gander. It's a pretty cracking read.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7708545/1/Rival_Survival

8. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    If the Decepticons move on in the Autobot base, then the Autobots would likely flee. some would get away. Better to think they have a hidden base than to reveal the location, attack, have them get away, and then have to re-find them.

IF they know where it is. Which I don't think is the case. The Autobots Space-Bridge all over the place. We've seen them driving around on Patrol everywhere-so if one were tracking their locations, it would show them everywhere. too many datapoints to accurately find the location. PLUS they probably dont know its in a giant bunker. And the "Well the stuff with the kids happens here" thing doesnt mean anything, as they could have been spotted by humans there, take in the humans, then space-bridge to Connecticut. or Canada. Or Chile. Or Japan. I mean, i know people who commute to work. Live in CT, work in NY. Different States. if the bots were doing that, then their dual locations would make sense. Now we know thats not the case, but the cons don't.

Though they might now-I have Dlx Soundwave here with me right now. Shoot, shoulda thought that through a bit better.

9. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Not to mention how many times June drives her car directly toward the base to visit Jack and friends and "makes sure he is safe" :rolleyes2 
    Talk about a real, huge security hole.